My new grow shed under 500$

thecanasuir

Went to the lumber place yesterday and found some wood that I thought would be great for the bud room I saw in my dream the night before. I found bright lights 400W HPS so I ordered 2 of those. Need to find my drill this morning to make drain holes in the floor. Will have a clone/veg shelf and alarm. Vault style door so it can not be kicked in easy. mylar and thumb tacks work well. :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

mylar can start to come off with just thumb tacks. from the fans blowing in the room. It can work its way loose

the grow shed is down lol

the grow shed came down today. worked out well. produced really well. No one even suspected a thing. really great sea of green. RIP lol was a great season

Racefan said:
One grow and your done? Really? You just built this grow room 3 months ago. I'm in awe over this one.lol I'd keep going if it were me! Especially if it was as stealth as you say.

that doesnt suprise me.... the first time i grew, i built a nice big box and it was really stealth inside the back of the closet... and after it was done, i never used that box again... and my second grow wasnt until a couple of years later... this time it was in a smaller box. the big box is disassembled now.

well the shed went up so I could keep going tell our house was ready. we recently went from a 32 foot travel trailer to our new house. last summer my crop was in the back pop out of the trailer. the shed sprouted when the baby was born. with the new place I have the same amount of room but its inside my house. the thing was kinda planned in to the place. cant beat 2 harvests 4 months and still got my strands. we have a plant that we have had years now.

I always thought the point of a grow room was to make it last a couple growing seasons. That way the initial investment to set it up can be divided by the number of harvests. AKA if you spend $600 setting up a grow room and you only do 1 crop, that hardly saves any money compared to buying weed off the street corner. But over 4-5 grows and little upgrades here and there to increase the quality of the bud, well that's what it's all about for me.

Back
Top Bottom