My Plant didn't start flowering please help ! Its getting huge.

Tyrion R

Hello,

I'm making a beginner grow now with one super silver haze. I switched to 12/12 6 weeks ago, there are still no flowers. I'm adding photos. I need a way to trigger plant to start flowering, its getting huge and I don't have much height in my apartment. Its around 5"8'' now. I don't interrupt dark period much like %95 of the time room is completely dark. What is the best solution I can do? I'm thinking about taking clones now.?

I'm using 400w dual spectrum philips metal halide lamp. Biobizz all-mix + coco. Using advanced nutrients grow, bloom, micro and root boster.

Please help :Namaste:

Postimage.org / gallery - IMG 20150623 WA0002, IMG 20150623 WA0003, IMG 20150623 WA0004

SSH has a great percentage of sativa in it, and is no room for a noobie here, on most accounts issues with Sativa's not flowering is temperature related, look to keeping them temps up, look close for poor temp management can be seen with red leaf tips and or red/purple stems, then again 6 weeks is nothing for many asian Sativa's ...lol patience avoid pruning, above all stop messing with the times and lights, as any light leaks will result in a herm.. screwing all your hard work, next grow pick an easier strain

Hello,

I'm making a beginner grow now with one super silver haze. I switched to 12/12 6 weeks ago, there are still no flowers. I'm adding photos. I need a way to trigger plant to start flowering, its getting huge and I don't have much height in my apartment. Its around 5"8'' now. I don't interrupt dark period much like %95 of the time room is completely dark. What is the best solution I can do? I'm thinking about taking clones now.?

I'm using 400w dual spectrum philips metal halide lamp. Biobizz all-mix + coco. Using advanced nutrients grow, bloom, micro and root boster.

Please help :Namaste:

Postimage.org / gallery - IMG 20150623 WA0002, IMG 20150623 WA0003, IMG 20150623 WA0004

I hate to state the obvious, but since this happened to me. Check your timer. I was sure mine was right. It is an older analog with the switcher all around. I hit a few switches while moving things around and my lights were coming on for an hour in the middle of my dark time. Didn't catch it for almost 3 weeks. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom