My plant is dying

Asking questions would help, as well as providing information about your set-up.

Not too many of us on here are psychic you know ;)

the plant is wilting downward looks like the leaves are turning yellow, could it be that i adjusted the height of the 400w mh or too much watering, i tried to post a pic, but that didn't work out

how far along is your plant?
How often do you water it?
how much and how often do you fertilize?
What kind of ventilation do you have?
How hot is it in your grow space?
Your MH should be at least a foot above the plant probably more. When you water you should water thorougly to ensure the plant gets moisture all the way to the bottom of the pots. Then don't water again until the soil feels dry or the plants leaves are wilting a bit.

There's another thread about putting pictures up if you can find it it's very helpful.

The plant is about 4 weeks old, I water the plant when I see the soil is completely dry, I water with purified water, Im growin organic, but I started this plant with promix with alittle compost manure into the mix, I just bought some sand that will help with drainage,can u tell which fert to use I don't really know which one that is a good one that won't burn my baby. Im working on my vent. with a exhaust fan I just bought yesterday but have not put it in the growroom yet, I also need to clean the area which isn't too bad, please someone help me fast>:hmmmm:

Could you post any pics, that may help us get an idea for the problem. General hydroponics work great and are easy to work with for the beginer. Use a half strength or 1/4 solution at first, let the plants adjust. What is your set up like, what kind fo light, how far away. We need some details here man but rest asured we can help.

Back
Top Bottom