My plants be withering away! Necrotic spots of yellowing leaves!

M00gle

Hey guys please help me figure out what this problem is on my leaves. It looks like some type of fungus or something. It starts as small dead spots and moves throughout the leaf. I don't think it's nute burn because I have cut back on all feedings and have just fed water the last 2 times.

The temps range from 60-74, humidity at 30-40% and they are under a 600hps. pH has been maintained between 6.5-7.0. I have fans on them and they seemed to be doing great up until just yesterday. This disease is spreading quick and might take out my entire grow.

Looking for some experienced growers to help me with my first medical (legal) grow.

My Northern lights by big bud that will be my mother.

you can see it's just starting to affect this beautiful ice plant in the top right leaves :(

This ice plants really taking a beating.

Close up of the disease

Close up of the disease
Close_up_on_Ice_Plant_b.JPG

The rest of the gang

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys:smokin:

Re: My plants be withering away!!! Necrotic spots of yellowing leaves!

if thats a first gen hydro hut then that could be your problem.

I got a little bit of that on one of my plants but it didn't spread. It was on just a few leaves on one plant. I thought it was from when I was misting with some miracle gro. I stopped misting and it stopped. Now I just mist underneath the leaves with rainwater.

if thats a first gen hydro hut then that could be your problem.

Nah it's a homebox. But I'm thinking of moving my plants out. I think it may be a cal/mag def so I am going to try a foilar spray and see how that works.

I got a little bit of that on one of my plants but it didn't spread. It was on just a few leaves on one plant. I thought it was from when I was misting with some miracle gro. I stopped misting and it stopped. Now I just mist underneath the leaves with rainwater.

Yeah at first I thought it was from the water that splashed out of the water farms but now it is growing worse and spreading to other leaves.

:goodluck: Don't let your good work go to waste. Save your babies.

if ur using RO or distilled water u should be using cal/mag every other watering. they love that stuff.

if ur using RO or distilled water u should be using cal/mag every other watering. they love that stuff.

Dankafield... Do you know if a cal/mag defiencey would cause that much damage in the course of 2 days. I'm very confused, cuz one plant was also put into a new 3gal pot of OF soil so. And they all seem to be getting these signs around the same time.

I am using RO water but I supplemented earlier in the grow with cal/mag but stopped for about 2 weeks and just fed straight nutes.

Anyhow I've been foilar feeding them cal/mag and will water with it. I also took ozone out of the picture. Thanks for the advice!

so did you pull them outta of the tent? how are they doing now?

so did you pull them outta of the tent? how are they doing now?

Well I pulled some plants that weren't affected much and isolated them incase it was some disease. I think the problem was that I was running an ionizer and it was causing ozone damage. So I shut the ionizer off and that seemed to help. The two plants in the homebox don't look much better but the foilage damage has stopped spreading.

So to conclude I think it was the ionizer causing the problems. I've read ozone damage looks very similar to cal/mag defeicency. But I've also foilar fed them cal/mag and sprayed 'em down with neem oil. So far them seem to be surviving. But not thriving.... Thanks for the input.

im not a pro gardner by any means but it doesnt look like infection or disease. it looks like its an enviormental or micru nute defin. but again im not a pro.

Did u use ozone generator before this symptoms happen? I've problems like ur picture too. Please ans me back. Thanks.
This thread is 12 years old (date is found at the upper left of a post), probably not going to get an answer, it would be better to create your own question thread in the faq section. Welcome to :420:

Back
Top Bottom