My plants

Hey plants look nice and healthy. Thats quite an array of nutes you have there!

I would get the net up asap. You have three plants and SCROG by its very nature means you need less plants, as you are aware Ive taken up half of my tent with one plant already. Perhaps also bend the top shoots over a bit to bring them down to the level of the other ones so you have more buds at the top. Then I would wait a few days and flip the switch as your screen will be about full. But thats just my opinion. Fact is your plants look good so should be smooth sailing.

Also before your next grow take the frame of your tent out of the bottom piece. Thats designed to be removable for cleaning. I did the same thing too with mine too by accident. Thats why its so tight ;)

Subbed.

Hey plants look nice and healthy. Thats quite an array of nutes you have there!

I would get the net up asap. You have three plants and SCROG by its very nature means you need less plants, as you are aware Ive taken up half of my tent with one plant already. Perhaps also bend the top shoots over a bit to bring them down to the level of the other ones so you have more buds at the top. Then I would wait a few days and flip the switch as your screen will be about full. But thats just my opinion. Fact is your plants look good so should be smooth sailing.

Also before your next grow take the frame of your tent out of the bottom piece. Thats designed to be removable for cleaning. I did the same thing too with mine too by accident. Thats why its so tight ;)

Subbed.

Hey thanks spiralout, just put the screen up and did bend the shit out of them..lol but thanks for the info on the tent also...just love how sticky they are...✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile842559948.jpg
First day after scrog en them. I'll probably wait a couple days before I flip. Spiralout how did I do the first time?...:)

Gotcha Lootz, going to do that now , thanks again bro!! Will post tomorrow....✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Page 11 and 12 in my last journal shows where i started training them in the net.

Not sure of how to get the picture here it was on my old phone.
So i found it in my journal lol

Hope that helps give you a visual of what im explaining

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes it does help Lootznboots, little work but hopefully I'll have a good pay day, thanks Lootz!!

Yes it does help Lootznboots, little work but hopefully I'll have a good pay day, thanks Lootz!!

No problem bro thats why were on this site

Yeah man flatten em out. I would put the net at the height of the short one like lootz said so the tips are just about an inch through it. Then fold the others flat under it with the tips of each branch no higher than one inch or so than the net at the tips. Any branches underneath that are well short of the net I would just cut off at this point. Leave it a day and it will all re-orient toward the light. Then you can plan your next move, decide where to train them and for how long etc.

Thanks spiralout, I see now what you guys mean. Thank you...:)

Well this is the end of the 5th week of veg. I think they may be males..:( The more I look at other pics from other peoples plants that had males the more it relates to mine.
I don't see any colas yet and it's been awhile in veg. Kinda don't know just yet but seriously thinking on germinated my feminized seeds.
Gona sleep on this one....✌️
420-magazine-mobile1013579830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2033968820.jpg

Well this is the end of the 5th week of veg. I think they may be males..:( The more I look at other pics from other peoples plants that had males the more it relates to mine.
I don't see any colas yet and it's been awhile in veg. Kinda don't know just yet but seriously thinking on germinated my feminized seeds.
Gona sleep on this one....✌️
420-magazine-mobile1013579830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2033968820.jpg

Only way to find out is either flip the clones you took of them or just flip the whole lot.

The unfortunate part is if there is a male taking it out of that net is gunna be a pita.

But from what i see i dont see any males honestly the picture you have up looks like a female to me or early stages of one.

Usually males show sooner than females.

The fact that your node spacing isnt symmetrical anymore means you can switch to flowernow if you wanted...

Plants look nice and healthy. I think female as well as lootz said.

I would flip now as he suggested you're going to run out of room otherwise.

Im a little concerned about the lack of space you have at the back. Imho I would move the 2 rear plants toward the front of the tent about 4 inches while you still can. Then you will have room to train them toward the rear as they will continue to grow for a while. Once done you can grow all three into the empty spaces.

I think both you and I learned a lesson in our first SCROGs and that is to start training and tucking earlier and lower! (also less plants for you lol)

Thanks a lot you guys, I am gona do the flip in a day or so and spiral yes I will move them forward also. Appreciate it guys got my fingers crossed...:)✌️

Dam, sure am learning a lot here but love it. Totally different than outdoors growing. I remember back in the mid late 70s we would throw a few seeds in the ground and man they were big. Some males as I remember the seeds in the buds!...lol times a change...✌️

Plants look nice and healthy. I think female as well as lootz said.

I would flip now as he suggested you're going to run out of room otherwise.

Im a little concerned about the lack of space you have at the back. Imho I would move the 2 rear plants toward the front of the tent about 4 inches while you still can. Then you will have room to train them toward the rear as they will continue to grow for a while. Once done you can grow all three into the empty spaces.

I think both you and I learned a lesson in our first SCROGs and that is to start training and tucking earlier and lower! (also less plants for you lol)

Budboy this advice is golden take heed and write that down!

420-magazine-mobile1825699531.jpg
420-magazine-mobile331014402.jpg
Hello everybody, just a update on my grow. I said in the other photos that it was week 4. I was wrong this is the 4th week day 3 and alls looking pretty good. Just trimmed a little off the big fan leaves. Looks like a few more weeks in veg, at 18/6 with nuts added now....✌️

What does this do for the plants? Focus energy elsewhere? And do you notice stress from this??

Cheers .

What does this do for the plants? Focus energy elsewhere? And do you notice stress from this??

Cheers .

Yes for sure and no stress, the little it had it came right back to normal!..
Thanks bro...✌️

Back
Top Bottom