My queens are dying help!

El Gusanito

7-20 A week after the the big heat and my girls are dying. the leafs are turning yellow and wilting a coulpe died out right the others are struggling there are 4 that are still doing good so I isolated them. changed nutes but did not help.
Ph is 6 and 1300 tds fox farms nutes total of 1000 watts of hid in hydro they run for 7 min 20 times a day with 2 6" air stones. It has turned into a disaster.
They where clones that where good good.
the small leafs around the small buds are still green but wilting.
They only had about 4weeks to go.
So much for summer bud.

have 3 little ones that look like they may servive all on the same medium and the same res. they look more indica then the others they where a sativa had a couple struggling thru but to no avail. flushed once every 2 weeks real stable ph and 1350 ppm of total nutes.
The medium was reused but has been sterilized thru solar nuclear raidiation.
"good old sunshine" I use a fresnel lens put well washed and ph'd hydrotons and a little pearlite. put into my solar cooker and cook for 2-3 days in tempertures of over 350 " and then store them. To reuse wash and ph set to go.
Now that the temp has lowered they the servivers are looking good and are matureing well.
looking for my new mother she will be mostly indica. Have 4 candidates for this but they have not sexed yet. They are now 6 weeks old and 3 foot tall.
new journal starting soon.
Will try to save money by finishing out doors at least the fall crop and spring crops. I am going to grow in soil and pots for ease for transportation and set up.
thanks for for all the help
peace out look for my new journal

Back
Top Bottom