help! thinking about throwing in the towel

That's true. I lived in central texas for about 8 years and couldn't take it anymore. Killeen is a horrible place to live. It seems intense at first, but before your first grow is finished you'll be itching to start pushing the limits on your next one. Growing is very addicting, especially with so many different strains and grow styles out there.

I just started growing this year. First plant was topped trained and scrogged. Next plant I did a flux too, then a mainline, and now my current plant is just a topped trained supercropped beast. I'll definitely mainline another plant this spring.

I agree I can see how addictive it can be and my girls didn't even make it...my wife has been bitching since I started Growing "all u do is research and talk to ppl u don't even know and constantly check on ur Damn plants all day" lol...but Hell yeah it sucks here but I'm stoked can't wait for all my supplies to get here so I can reboot and try again start my journal from the beginning that way y'all can guide me to the finish line

I'll be there in your journal every step of the way. I'll probably bring a couple other guys along too, they're a little more knowledgeable than I, so can't hurt.

My wife gives me the same grief, and I make it worse when I tell her I'm going out to garage to spend some time with the girls. But she knows I love growing, and she loves me not spending 500 bucks a month on weed

Got most of my supplies together just waiting on the seeds now...here's my newest idea...I'm thinking about building a grow box 5 or 6ft tall built on a 4ft square think I should make it 5 or six ft tall?

IMHO I would go for 6' if you have the room. Plan for the future. If you get better lights you will want to be able to hang them far enough from the plants. My veg cabinet is only 4.5' tall so I have to keep my plants short in veg. My mars II 400 led (LOVE THESE LIGHTS!!!) is 18" above the top of my plants so as they get big, my light is near the top.

Supergroomer:peace:

U said to stay away from leds made in China right...Cuz I found a 300w led grow light from this site called made in China for 105$ but the site seems kinda shady u can't even order until u email about product

I have 2 Mars-Hydro lights. They are a sponsor here. There costumer service is great. Smokesara is the rep and she is active on this board. Check out her thread . They have some of their old reflector series that are less expensive then the Mars series and the Sun series should be out soon. I got 2 400s for around $175 each and I can not believe the difference in my plants from the CFLs that I started with. The buds with my CFLs were kind of fluffy while the ones growing under the LEDs are rock solid. I can't wait for them to be ready!!

If you decide to go with the Mars-Hydro order directly from their website. They have a US warehouse. Do not get from Ebay if you want the real Mars lights and not a counterfeit.

Supergroomer:peace:

The mars hydro brand on ebay is topled lights. The seller will have lgledsolutions for a name. A couple guys found that out, but sara wouldn't admit it cause she don't get the sales from it. But they are the real lights. Order lights quick, cause the strike on west coast is bringing everything to a halt

Sara was saying last week that they only had about ten lights left in warehouse, and to order one after that you'll have to pay a high fee to have it sent by plane from China

A 700 watt light that cheap? Definitely a fake. I know doing a search on ebay for the seller nets you nothing, but if you check a few of the mars hydro lights, eventually you'll see the name

Back
Top Bottom