My second grow

fasts102376

ok guys and gals, i'm working on my second grow and i did fine thanks to all u guys.. now i'm trying to not have hermi this time.. lol so
here's some pics of my new grow

plants0061.jpg

there a little over a month old..

plants0041.jpg

plants0031.jpg

i think i'll flower in a month. i let my last grow intill they was 14" tall and i ran out of room.. lol i top these 4 plant when they was about 3weeks old hoping they wont get to tall. i tied the main 2 colas hopen lets more light in the middle. i'v been reading alot, only thing i'm worried about is my soil mix, i put a 40pound bag of cheap topsoil 3g of vermicilite,3g of peatmoss and a bag of 8.8l of perlite.. when i watered the plants it drained real good so i hope it works..:allgood:

i drilled about 10 little holes in the bottom,it seems to drain good.. i hope these 4plant come out better. not to worried, there's alot of people here to help.. lol

Good lookin plants bro.

thanks brett2themax.. i open up the doors in the grow room and i saw a couple of my leave where yellow in the middle of the leaves.. could it be where i tranplanted it yesterday? i'll get a pic of it later.. mabe somebody can tell me whats wrong..

spot21.jpg

spot11.jpg

this is the plant thats turning yellow. when i transplanted these the other day i watered with dragon plant starter 3-12-4 with vitamin b-1. the temp is 72 and the humidity is 60%. i watered intill i seen it running out the bottom. if u need anymore info write me back please. the problem does'nt seem to be getting worst..

the direction said add 6 tablespoons per gl (3 fl oz) i put 3 tablespoons in..:allgood:

i hav'nt watered since did the transplant and that was 2days ago.. i think it's time for another wartering tonight.. the dirt felling a little dry...

get some mylar on those walls bro, you'll be set

Heres a place online that you can get mylar cheap
Maryland Hydroponics
These pics are better.Some is transplant shock some might be nute burn.
Try lowering the nutes to about 1 third strengh then move it up a little week by week. And your plant are a little droopy which is a sign of overwatering.
I will be watching this grow as much as I can. So far it looks like a winner.

thanks urd.. i'll try that website..

does anybody use foxfarm fertilizer 6-4-4 for vegging? is the 6-4-4 to light or should i get it a little stronger for the vegging?

i gived the wrong numbers on the fert.. tigerbloom it 2-8-2 anybody elese want to comment on this product?:allgood:

hello all i thought i would give a little update.. i've started with 4 plants and got 2 female's,1 leaf on the plant is rotting in the middle,it turned yellow then it started to rott, don't know y.. any suggestion on the problem?

spot3.jpg

p.s. my plants r looking heathy but there a pale green,what causes this problem?

i'm 2 week into flowering and they have alot of hairs.. sorry for the blurry pic, i use my sons camara..

hairy1.jpg

here's a better pic ...

plants0141.jpg

i just want to do another update.. i'm into the 4th week of flowering and they aint doing so bad.. on the small plant leaves were dieing on me, so i give it a good flushing.. it's hanging in there :cheesygrinsmiley: my other plant is doing well:) some of my pics r a little blurry...

6129.jpg

5149.jpg

this pic is both of my plants, they both look like 1 plant..

4173.jpg

the leave's keep dieing in the middle on this plant,

3252.jpg

aint figured it out yet,but the buds r still growing..

2281.jpg

do u guy think she'll make it the next 4 weeks?

if see anything wrong with these plant please tell me.

Back
Top Bottom