My tolerance-btw, my 420th post!!!

Marianne

Hey guys. I was reading about how much people smoke and all, and I really don't smoke nearly what most people on here do, but I definitly feel it and have fun. I mean an 8th lasts me for like a month, seriously. Maybe a little less. I smoke a small bowl a couple times a day. I like that I'm a lightweight, because it's a lot cheaper, but does tolerance really change that much? How much of it do you think is mental? For all the older guys on this forum (hippies and mellow stoners) that have been smoking forever, how do you feel about tolerance? Should I be smoking more? I'm a little confused, because I definitly feel like a stoner, but if I smoked with you guys you'd probably laugh at me for being cool after a couple hits. I don't like smoking too much though because I get sleepy, and I like to enjoy my high. BTW, I started smoking a little over 6 years ago, and have smoked regulary for a good part of that, other times more socially because I couldn't even pay my rent so I'd just spring for some now and then. Thanks guys who took the time to read this. :peace:

Hmm, you'd be cool with me. At my house, people smoke as much as they want, no pressure to smoke more, and house rules dictate no making fun of lightweights.

Happy 420th post.

yea man...smoke only enough to get you where you wanna be....the whole point of smoking is to enjoy....happy 420th post..imma go smoke a bowl for ya!:peace: peace out

if your high then ur high theres no need to smoke moree..u just got to stay at ur own pace...like if u pass that stage andd started smoking way more than the next time ur gonna wanna smoke that amount and more and more like if ur satisfied with a bowl or two than ur happy! yah when i smoke a loott i get sleepy two or i just have a bad come down..

there's nothing wrong with having a low tolerance. if anything i'd say that's better than a high one. less weed means less money. and if you're smoking somebody else's stuff, that just means you leave more for them.

i smoke about a bowl a day, sometimes two. i'm sure i'd smoke more if i could smoke indoors during the day, or if i didn't live with others who disapprove. my tolerance has gotten quite a bit higher, though. i miss the days when i'd get stoned beyond comprehension.

my friend is exactly like u, we started smoking together back in high school, and he's been smoking about 6-8 years now and he is still a lightweight, 1 good bong rip and he's done. he loves smoking but doesnt force himself to smoke alot, he get's ripped then passes up the device that comes from the right. he went to amsterdam with me too and still only smoked a little bit every session. hes happy doing that so theres no reason to smoke until u get a headache or anything... im not an old head but i shared my 2 cents.

my tolerance is waaaaay low and i smoke alot, but even though i have a low tolerance i smoke as much as i possibly can, i have one best friend thats the main guy i smoke with, we usually go out on a friday night and get an eighth and smoke the majority of it during the night and we normaly wake up with like enough left to smoke a bowl and so we do and that keeps us good to we find our next bag, i get sooo fucked up though, my eyes bleed, i cant stop laughing and there has been times i would make a scene by just falling down for no apparent reason..then we go through the whole school week with hopes to do it again.....but not now cause its SUMMERTIME!...and the livin's easy.. (deep Barry White voice)>>>>>
OHHHHHHHYEAHHH

Man, my tolerance is through the roof right now. Circumstances have made really good bud very easy and cheap to get for me.:smokin: But its not hard to get rid of. Even when its dry for a day or 2, I notice a huge difference when I smoke again. It's nice to smoke with a new smoker or something, by the time we're done they're in another world. :laughtwo:

Yeah, there really is no reason to force yourself to smoke more if you are already set. It's about the way you feel not about how much you smoke. I have friends who don't smoke as much as I do, but they are still chill dudes and that's fine by me.

everybody is different. i mean if you smoke too much and cant get high, just ease off for a week, youll get higher. being a lightweight can be fun sometimes, b/c u get high easily and it saves your stash. i have one friend, who i swear gets high differently than others. he'll pass out after like 2 bowls or one good bong session. hes always been like that too. so, whatever. im not gonna hate b/c people dont smoke like trains. stay green. peace.

Dont smoke more than you want to, why would you blow your weed and money like that? Smoke what you want and ENJOY being a lightweight. I have a HUGE tolerance, and I spend a shitload of money on weed, let me tell you.

Enjoy it.

See^^ that's why I don't want to smoke too much. But I do love to smoke a lot sometimes. Like during the day I'll just have a little, but if I have a hard night at work sometimes I'll go a little crazy when I get home. I don't know though. I got this stuff the other day and I smoked my normal amount but I felt like I'd smoked like 4 bowls. It was crazy.

i've been smoking on and off for like 5 years already, but lately i've been smoking everyday (since there's nothing better to do this summer...) :bongrip: but in the past few weeks, i've noticed that i've been smoking almost three bowls a day (i used to be able to get high with just 1/2 a bowl!) and my high is less intense eveytime. its weird, like i dont trip the way i used to, although i know i'm stoned. anyways, just be happy that you dont need much to get roasted, i miss those days!!!:peace:

:smokin3:

Happy,

I have had a low tolerance to pot for almost 40 years. 3-4 tokes and I am the wind. Now if I really want to get stoned I smoke more and the high is intense. Yes I can tell the difference between green mexican to high grade shit.

Happy 420.

rik

My tolerance level, :bong: well I smoke two good bowls for pain, then I can move around much more freely. Then I average a bowl, every three-four hours. I can function fine, although I will not drive or work any machinery while medicated. :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom