12th may:
Screenshot_20240518_233811_Gallery.jpg

The very same day, scrog net in;
Screenshot_20240518_233827_Gallery.jpg

Today:
20240519_000119.jpg
20240519_000007.jpg
20240519_000146.jpg

Being indica dominant and the size of the scrog net, I'm having quite compacted growth at the moment, trying to grow it enough in height for the next tuck seems to be taking a while, I've moved the light higher in the hope that they will stretch more.
I'm thinking I need to fill the net out more than this before the flip.. they also only went from 3 gallon pots to 6 gallon pots about 9 days ago, so again that makes me think not to flip yet.
I forget its been so long, but I'm meant to carry on tucking after the flip?
obviously Need some height above the net for the buds, I can see there being an initial stretch with this indica dominant plant, but if I tucked it too long compared to short genetic growth, busdites could be too low ?

Around the 11th of march.
Screenshot_20240518_234124_Gallery.jpg

Final pots, 10th May.
12th may:
Screenshot_20240518_233811_Gallery.jpg

The very same day, scrog net in;
Screenshot_20240518_233827_Gallery.jpg

Today:
20240519_000119.jpg
20240519_000007.jpg
20240519_000146.jpg

Being indica dominant and the size of the scrog net, I'm having quite compacted growth at the moment, trying to grow it enough in height for the next tuck seems to be taking a while, I've moved the light higher in the hope that they will stretch more.
I'm thinking I need to fill the net out more than this before the flip.. they also only went from 3 gallon pots to 6 gallon pots about 9 days ago, so again that makes me think not to flip yet.
I forget its been so long, but I'm meant to carry on tucking after the flip?
obviously Need some height above the net for the buds, I can see there being an initial stretch with this indica dominant plant, but if I tucked it too long compared to short genetic growth, busdites could be too low ?
Looks fantastic :thumb: Great work.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Well, I think I should flip the cycle very soon now, its filled a good amount looking back at the last picture.
My ac infinity uis plug should arrive to control my dehumidifier after the weekend so I think that'll be the time 😁

20240526_022854.jpg

Very nice!
I should really get back to doing that as well as it is the most efficient way to grow indoors under led. You just get a nice canopy of similar sized buds that makes most use of the area and the shallow depth of energy most LEDs provide.

As for tucking after the flip well good question, of course anything that stretches out of control or longer than the others you can tuck to keep things even, I usually tuck the stretch away as well but with a stout indica I dunno you kinda want the shape of the plant set so the stretch can go into forming long buds as they don't stretch like crazy.

Thanks, I vaguely remember the last time I did a scrog, not as large buds as growing them "normal" but a more even spread of a larger quantity of buds which have recieved decent light.
I've tucked a bit more since the picture. I think I'll wait for them to turn up again from laying down. I've been having to water every 2 days on average, alternating with/without nutes. I have a no nute watering tomorrow, so I'll leave it until nute day and flip 12/12 . Finally, I'll start to see the fruits of the labour! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom