Nanners?

sorcerer13

One of my outdoor plants look like it might be growing nanners. I attached a few pics, might be hard to see. So far no seeds but was wondering if the nanners form, will I get seeds right away? And should I harvest early to avoid the formation of seeds within the crop? Also, how far away am I to harvest? Trichomes are milky right now. Thanks
IMG_1226.JPG
Thanks
IMG_1227.JPG

Screenshot_2020-09-26-10-27-40.png those sure are nanners. They also look like they have been there for some time. They look white. All the ones i have seen (very few actual ones) are yellowish. Seeds regardless take 4-6 weeks to fully form. I bet you already have a couple seeds next to them. I would just let it finish. You are almost there. Common practice is to pluck them Once spotted. I unfortunately don't spend much time getting personal with my outdoor grow. I would be plucking a few, i bet. She is displaying beautiful colors. Nice cola.

In my opinion, given her colors and pistil curl back, she is probably in the harvest window. (7-8 weeks flower?) She is not putting out much for pistils anymore and full cloudy is my area of harvest. Some like a more soothing high and let the trichs get some amber. Its totally a personal preferrence. Nowadays i go by pistil curl back and i see she is about done. Again...my opinion.

Screenshot_2020-09-26-10-27-40.png those sure are nanners. They also look like they have been there for some time. They look white. All the ones i have seen (very few actual ones) are yellowish. Seeds regardless take 4-6 weeks to fully form. I bet you already have a couple seeds next to them. I would just let it finish. You are almost there. Common practice is to pluck them Once spotted. I unfortunately don't spend much time getting personal with my outdoor grow. I would be plucking a few, i bet. She is displaying beautiful colors. Nice cola.
If most the plant is milky I'd take her now!

Back
Top Bottom