Random941

Hi im a first timer. Strain: strawberry diesel
Height:aprox 2 feet
Pot size:5 gal
Lights: four 100w hps one 150w hps
Grow room 7x10xeight feet high
Water ph 6.5
Currently using a basic 20-20-20 ferrilizer

I transplanted my 6 plants into these larger pots and since i have i only need to water every 2-3 weeks. I am wondering if i should be fertilizing every watering seeing as they are so far apart or every other. I am diluting recomended dose of 20-20-20 to one half of manufacturers recomended dose. Is this fertilizer suitable to my plants or should i be using another ratio? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all

Re: Need frtlzr advice can only water evry 2 weeks

to be safe I only feed every other watering, this is so you don't get whats called a salt build up. When you switch to flower you will need to find a fertilizer that's higher in the middle number (Phosphate). And make sure what you use also has Micro nutrient (iron, manganese, zinc, copper, boron and molybdenum). What you are using now is good for veg stage.

I do have a diff fert for flowering. My plants are now getting yellow brown spots. I just flushed them with 15 gal of water each gave a light fert yesterday but spots are continuing to spread? Any advice?

I have photos of the problem i am having but my computer is down so i am doing this off of my phone. If you can help me i would be able to e-mail my photos to you.
Thanks, cole

Back
Top Bottom