Need help - 2 Fast 2 Vast - Day 16

It's in a 5 gal pot with plenty of drainage actual fill wise roughly 4 gallon of medium.

Soil mixture is DR. Earth soil,added perlite also peat moss

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Stem is not getting light . I think u should change the pot to a 4 gal or replant with more soil. Otherwise u risk stunted growth.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi
I see you have a lot of space left over on top of pot, so either just , carefully of course, lift plant out of pot and fill from under with perlite and soil (lots of perlite for drainage) or move to other pot.:Namaste:

Yeah I messed up not filling pot up my mistake.

Don't want to reply or transplant because it's an auto 23 days in veg and don't want to risk any more stress.

She want be long going into flowering.

I guess I learn from my mistake.

Ok, she might perk up a bit, my mistake of not checking strain, I too am careful with autos and re potting.
We learn as we grow :) she is a beauty:thumb:

Hopefully she will. It's not really that big of a deal to me. I'll be happy no matter what she does. Only my second Grow I'm no where near a professional.

Yeah my first plant was a photoperiod sour disel and was real easy to manage and grow. Now I have 10 autos that I ordered. Always wanted to try them but I know they are so much more delicate then a photoperiod any other wise I would done transplanted her into a smart pot I've ordered. Just got in a rush now I'm paying for it

Thanks angry bird she is a beauty short and fat as hell. I can't ask much more then that besides a little stretching,hopefully she'll start to perk up when she hit flowering.

Happy Growing!!

Yeah I messed up not filling pot up my mistake.

Don't want to reply or transplant because it's an auto 23 days in veg and don't want to risk any more stress.

She want be long going into flowering.

I guess I learn from my mistake.

U could cut off the extra plastic with a saw or some thing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I cut the rim of the bucket today what y'all think

IMG_047043.JPG

She looks happy and healthy. how are the lumens and shining w (cfl pulls and shine for?) Will it be enough for flowering?

Total lumens I will have is 15,600 lumens of 2700k in flowering.

I will be running eight cfl 23 watts 2700k 1,600 lumens a bulb and one 42 watt 2700k 2,800 lumens

Will that be ok or more? Grow space is on 2ft by 2ft 8ft tall

War and cold light like I see in pic. I know they work, but be prepared for a possible boost light if needed.
CFL, LED bulbs or T8 florescent lights give yield but might take longer. i grow with t8s :)

War and cold light like I see in pic. I know they work, but be prepared for a possible boost light if needed.
CFL, LED bulbs or T8 florescent lights give yield but might take longer. i grow with t8s :)

Thanks was gonna see what cfl can produce yield wise but if I'm unhappy with it. My buddy has a 600watt hps Ipower Grow light that I can use for flowering

Back
Top Bottom