Need help! drug test in less than 24 hours!

pupecki

I posted this in this thread here but wasnt getting any answers and I need them quick so I decided to post it here instead.

Hey guys I need some help, so I'm currently in college and have gotten busted by the school for smoking so they now give me random drug tests whenever they see fit. Anyways I had my last drug test about a month ago and after that I smoked for about a week and then quit because I knew I had the possibility of one more test. However, my buddy from high school came down to visit me on Nov. 23, since then it had been about a week or two since I had smoked. (let's just call it a week to be safe) Well we ended up smoking A LOT, probably about 4 or 5 blunts, one or two had some codine on them. Anyways I just got a call this morning that I will need to come in and take a drug test at around 12pm tomorrow and I need to know how many pills to take as it seems the Spring Valley has changed their formula since this post was made.

The stats for the DHA (for 1 tablet) are as follows:

Vitamin C - 180mg
Vitamin B1 - 50mg
Vitamin B2 - 12.5 mg
Vitamin B3 - 50mg
Vitamin B6 - 5mg
Folate - 400mcg
Vitamin B12 - 12.5 mcg
Biotin - 45mcg
Pantothenic acid - 50mg

Please help me, I'm freaking out because I don't want to get kicked out of school because I got drunk one night and wanted to smoke with my buddy that I've known since grade school. I have had these pills for about a week and have taken a full dose the night I got them as well as taken the recommended values mostly everyday since I have had them. (I probably skipped 3 or 4 days since we just had our thanksgiving break). Also would it be smart to go to my local smoke shop and get something from them to clear me out?

Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate it. I will be watching this thread like a hawk waiting for replies.

Edit: Just for clarification this drug test will be held in a medical testing facility, I'm not sure what they use but you basically go in the bathroom, pee in a cup, bring it back out and put a red piece of clear tape on it with your initials and then leave. I'm not sure what they do after that but there are a few machines in the lab so this is not a pee on the stick or whatever kind of test.

edit2: I took all of the pills this morning and I have also been drinking lots of water and I just recently bought a jug of cranberry juice. I will also be working out today and only eating meat to try and make sure I'm doing everything I can.

Taking all the pills won't help. B12 helps color the urine. Creatine helps if you take it 3 or 4 days before the test. You can either sub or dilute the morning of the test.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom