Need help finding imfo on obtaining mj card in ontario canada

unreel

I live in Michigan and have a medical mj card but i stay in Ontario Canada for 5 months out of the year so getting my meds is a problem is there any one that can give me any information on obtaining what ever is needed to apply there if that's at all possible and my other question is if i was to cross back in to the US customs in to Michigan and I'm carrying some with me and I'm pulled over and its found will they prosecute me or not?

Yes i do understand that part of it but is there any chance of obtaning a card in canada? Or am i left with getting it as always through channels.

WHAT GETS ME IS A HEAD SHOP IN THE STE MARIE CAN SELL SEEDS IN CANADA BUT YET SOME ONE THAT NEEDS HIS MEDS CANT IVE READ MANY STORIES ABOUT THE LAWS BEING THROWN OUT BUT YET ITS STILL SEEMS LIKE ITS STILL UNSETTLED OR DO I HAVE TO LOOK FOR A DOCTOR THERE THAT CAN GIVE ME VICODINE WHILE IM THERE INSTEAD. Ive GIVEN THEM UP FOR POT BUT IF IM LEFT WITH NO CHOICE ILL HAVE TO GO BACK ON THEM WHICH REALLY SUCKS NOT INCLUDING WHAT EFFECTS IT HAS ON MY LIVER AND HAVING TO GO THROUGH WITH DRAWLS AGAIN THIS IS CRAZY AT THE LEAST. THANKS FOR THE REPLY GATOR

Back
Top Bottom