Need help finding pot-frienldy Doc in SoCal

high there, the best way of going about finding a med-mj friendly doctor would be get in touch with your local norml, or a compassion club. i'd imagine ya might have better luck with the club since they'd be willing to work with anyone that requires marijuana for medical need.

4theist20 said:
Is there by any chance a site that lists some doctors which support medicinal marijuana in the Southern California area.

215420.org or 420med.com and there you go.:nomo:

There's something very special about that first bowl.. enjoy!

Sorry folks I haven't been logged in lately....

I would recomend Dr. Denney. His office is 949-855-8845. He is located in Lake Forest. He is a legit Dr.. He will ask to transfer your medical records from you HMO type Dr. He will give you a complete physical. Beware there are plenty of counterfeit fly by night shady deals out there. In a bind with the law they will NOT go to court to back you up. Worse yet they will sign you perscription as an MD doctor and only be a nurse practioner!! Dr. Denney is the real deal.

mtf_ak

Do you have actuall proove of illness, No doctor is going to prescribe you legal marijunna without a good reason, Just my 2 cents because Dr.Denney is a good doctor and checks records and is fully legit and has been interviewed on this subject and saids he has people wanting medical marijunna licenses and dont even have illness's, Just alittle reminder if your trying to cheat the system

Indeed DAnkz. Dr. Denney is a legit doctor. Don't go to see him if you have an ingrown toe nail and you want to smoke pot. You WILL need to have your medical records from your HMO type doctor on whatever your medical condition is sent over to Dr. Denney. He won't write you a prescription if you don't have a valid reason.:peace:

For anyone in the san diego area "The Reader" has several doctors advertising for medical referals

Yes, Dr.Sterner is in the reader, he's 1 of the big time doctors prescribing people, He's very nice and all for the cause, He has made enough money to upgrade to a 3 room office. But yeah if you have a ingrown toe-nail or just a headache that youve been taking tylenol for then your out of luck, HMO records from another doctor.

Hey DankZ does Dr sterner do diagnoses or does he only prescribe from existing records? We used him when obtaining my wifes recomendation at his old office glad to see he got out of that little nook.

Might have to say that again quiet didnt understand but He does people looking for Reccommedations and does renewals for 90-100 and you can get a all year membership for 180, So I hope this helps and his office is a bit nicer now lol, I just think the receptionist is a bitch and If your reading this forums I hope you understand I mean it,

lol! If hi have arthritis can he diagnose it or would I have to go to another doctor first. Just cause I don't have med. insurance and I would hate to have to pay 2 seperate doctors.

Hope to see you in Balboa brotha!

Back
Top Bottom