Need help for iphone and ipad

CannaVince

Hey guys ima starting a journal finally in which i am being sponsored by BPN (blie planet nutrients)....so heres my dilema...i have NO computer or access to one..so i have my ipad and my iphone....i have plenty of amazing pics on my phone that i can send to my current email...then what? How do i upload them to :420: mag....again i have no computer access.. And i need your help guys.. Thanx agian to all my homies, BPN and 420mag..:thanks:

Well thanx my man that's great!!! Ok laptop then iPad.. .... Goofy

Click on the Gallery link at the top of the page and then click on Upload Photos.

This thread should help:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Being paranoid, I am wondering if your cell phone has geolocation/GPS capability, and if so can you disable it? I know that this site strips identifying information from uploaded photos for members' safety - but I'd be concerned about the phone/carrier, as photos might have information such as time/date/location.

Might be able to find a cheap digital camera - or a used one on Craigslist or the like. Memory cards are cheap and you can take one into just about any public library & use one of their computers for Internet access and upload them that way.

How can you write a blog and not have Internet? That's like saying you are a skateboarder but don't own a skateboard

Do you not have internet on your phone bro? Or and apple products, just because i dont have legs doesnt mean i can get on!!!!!!! Ha anyways my man Kn.....ok i am using my ipad safari for the bloging...internet access..i was wondering about uploading my pic of my ipad and not off my computer thats all...

:thumb:Yah Ts thats what i was waiting for ...yor always the best....

alright TS got to the answer before me!!! yea that is the same way I upload from my droid, if the camera is dead I use the driod!!! and yes make sure you shut off GPS on your iPhone before uploading and taking the pictures!!! both!!! and now to my question for you!!!

I have a blog with everybody that has a BPN grow journal going!!! and as you know, I am sponsored by BPN as well!!! the Farmer's Pride is doing wonders for my 3 ladies!!! well let me know if its cool to put you in and also to let me know when the journal is up!!! I will be there for sure!!!

:peacetwo:

:thanks:Astonr that sounds amazing my friend.. Ya finally decided to do this.. Won't be for a couple of weeks... I will let ous know.. Thanx everyone

Back
Top Bottom