Need Help From Seasoned Smokers

azproform

Hello Everyone,

So this is my first time posting, but I have frequented the forums for quite some time now. First let me begin with my current situation and what I am trying to achieve.

I was caught with a pipe in Arizona (where I live) and ordered to take 36 hours of "Dynamic Living" classes and random UA's during those classes (basically 10 weeks of classes at which any class I could be tested)

Weight: 230-245
Height: 6'3-6'4

Info: I have been smoking non-stop (at least 1-3 bowls, a day sometimes much more also including concentrates) for the past 5-6 years. My last day smoking was yesterday, and I plan on being clean until I get through this ordeal.

I have until August 2nd to schedule my first class which im hoping I could push out to August 15th, or even later.

I am currently on this cleanse Nature's Secret Ultimate Cleanse , as it was recommended by an employee at Hi-Health

I work in the delivery business so I am usually out in the Arizona sun 4-5 days a week, doing extensive labor.

I plan on drinking tons of water, completing this cleanse and my ultimate goal is to be clean by August 2nd, I have ready many dilution methods and would like to try one if actually flushing my system by that date is not possible.

If anyone needs more information please feel free to ask me, and I want to thank anyone in advance for looking over this and offering advice. I sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks!
-proforM

Three weeks is not enough time. Because they busted you with a pot pipe, they should know you will test positive within one month. Fake urine is an option, so find out if the test is supervised.

Another question I have is that I have been trying to obtain my medical mj card since august of last year, I was finally approved and get to see the doctor on Friday of this week. Can they hold it against me after the fact if I have my MM card?

Another question I have is that I have been trying to obtain my medical mj card since august of last year, I was finally approved and get to see the doctor on Friday of this week. Can they hold it against me after the fact if I have my MM card?

No. Don't worry about this. Just show up and pay the fine and do what the court tells you to do. No biggie. It's like a speeding ticket.

Back
Top Bottom