Need help identifying issue

any full spectrum should serve you well. The big thing is to talk to the manufacturer about hanging heights and that you are converting from another light source. If you get the hanging height wrong you can hurt the plats thru light stress. I bought a PerfecrSun Goliath which is an incredible light but I immediately burnt all my plants....twice.... yeah im an idiot The manufacturers fully expect an email from customers on hanging heights and have a good answer waiting for you.

any full spectrum should serve you well. The big thing is to talk to the manufacturer about hanging heights and that you are converting from another light source. If you get the hanging height wrong you can hurt the plats thru light stress. I bought a PerfecrSun Goliath which is an incredible light but I immediately burnt all my plants....twice.... yeah im an idiot The manufacturers fully expect an email from customers on hanging heights and have a good answer waiting for you.
Okay so I definitely need to raise that one light up then!! Because the plant is almost touching the light.

Gee!! Those are so beautiful! Came home from work today and I noticed my plants looked a little different!!! What do you think??? ;)
420-magazine-mobile545933292.jpg

420-magazine-mobile507074753.jpg

And I attached this last one to show you that stretch plant of mine ....
420-magazine-mobile1855324100.jpg

Hey that twisted leaf tells me she's sick, may I suggest adding a microbial or something like slf-100?

Hey that twisted leaf tells me she's sick, may I suggest adding a microbial or something like slf-100?

Sure drawing! Not sure if you read through the whole thread but this is my first grow so I'm taking any and all suggestions in regards to 100% organic growing! I'd love some input! I did just order some great white mycorrihzae. Is that what you're speaking of?

420-magazine-mobile1767416945.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1364256775.jpg

420-magazine-mobile503372094.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1468397699.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1443395228.jpg

Here are some photo updates from today! All are looking good so far and have definitely noticed more buds showing through and they're getting hairier! You might have to zoom in to see them though I can't seem to take a good picture of them for whatever reason lol

Nice! they are stretching nicely too. Well done!
Definitely thanks to you gee!!! Got the great white and my fox farm big bloom in. Do I add the big bloom food to the tea? If so how much

JP check this out! I have heard that 72 hours of darkness at harvest can increase thc up to 30% but I was skeptical. I figured it couldnt hurt though so I tried it. The first pic is an individual bud on the Durban Poison 3 days ago. The 2nd pic is the whole plant just now after only 32 hours of total darkness but look at the crystal! Wow its totally white. Im sold. Ill do this every harvest now.
420-magazine-mobile306571580.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1182035984.jpg

420-magazine-mobile213201577.jpg

Heres an OG Kush. Same thing look at the crystals.
420-magazine-mobile492254068.jpg
Heres an OG 3 days ago
Holy hell that is amazing! You just kept them in complete darkness the very last 3 days? Did youn still water them or anything?

How long are you flowering for? And how will I know when they're readt for harvest?

Mine were advertised as 63 to 70 days. On day 72 the trichomes started to go cloudy so I switched to 72 hours of darkness. Read your seed info and it should be fairly close. What strain/seed company are you growing?
That's my problem....i used all random seeds :/ no idea just what a local buddy of mine had

ok then at about week 7 you should start checking the trichs with some kind of jewellers loupe or any magnifier at 60x or more. I got a cheapo made in china one on amazon for 10 dollars. Its cheap junk but works really well. When you see cloudiness starting in the ball-like heads on the trichs its close. Only a bit of cloudiness is a very energetic sativa-like buzz and full cloudy with a few amber heads are a very Indica-like couchlock buzz.
You will see a few amber ones when the trichs are still totally crystal clear. Just ignore those ones and go by what the majority are doing. I like sativa so I switched to darkness at about 20% cloudiness. Ill see how it is Friday morning when I harvest. Hopefully about 50% then.

Back
Top Bottom