Need Help! Need to pass drug test ASAP

MariahDawn08

I have some of the vitamins from another thread but not all of them. I have Super B Complex, Acai, and Flaxseed oil, i havent got the DHA yet, i cant find the right kind. But i also have The Zydot ultimate blend 24 drink to drink a couple hours before i go take the DT and a home test to make sure, but i got the vitamins to have some extra help. Ive been smoking heavily 3-4 times a day for 5-6 years...im 5'3" about 120lbs..idk what to do? im freaking out!!

I have some of the vitamins from another thread but not all of them. I have Super B Complex, Acai, and Flaxseed oil, i havent got the DHA yet, i cant find the right kind. But i also have The Zydot ultimate blend 24 drink to drink a couple hours before i go take the DT and a home test to make sure, but i got the vitamins to have some extra help. Ive been smoking heavily 3-4 times a day for 5-6 years...im 5'3" about 120lbs..idk what to do? im freaking out!!
None of that is likely to work. You're a moderate to heavy user. You need to sub with synthetic urine or with someone else's urine that you are absolutely KNOW is clean of any drugs, prescription or otherwise.

Hi,

I agree with Weed420. With the use you describe, a natural product is not the best option for you.

We offer 2 kinds of synthetic urine: Sub-Solution & Incognito belt.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

If you would like more information, please feel free to contact our customer support at 1.866.900.5656 or e-mail us at support@testnegative.com

Back
Top Bottom