Need help new grower

chilemaster

well its my first time growing and i had a few ?s. ok i live in cali so the weather is always good i have already germinated and planted beans and they look very healthy the are about 2inches tall and very green o the beans i used are serious white russian. what i wanted to ask was about how much a can expect from these plants and when i can expect it by. i would also like to know when and how to harvest ive looked on the internet with no real clear answer and diffrent info where ever i go. right now the plants are sitting in miricle grow potting soil and r looking very good every time a check on them i can notice good growth. im new at this and am sticking to the basics what i would really like is any info on things a newb might need to know.

high all the time

chilemaster

yeah the best thing to do is save some seeds for next year and plant them at a good time. its knda late to be planting some now

where could i find info on growing inside. something that could really help. as a true pot head i want a constant flow of budd could u guys show me the way of indoor growing. as 4 my plants already growing outside i guess they will stay there and hopefully give me something. thank you all for your comments. plz if u can answer any of my ?s weather to indoor growing or my original post plz do much thanks.

yeah u can start by lookin at some old posts they will definitley help u.

ok guys i went and got a agro-light bulb 120watt it says its for acceleration of indoor plant growth. got a light ficture placed light over plant and placed a fan aimed at the light to help keep cool. my ?s are one how high off the plant do i place the light bulb 4 best results and what r some other issues with my grow i should be checking into. the plant is currently in my closet with fan to move around air. any comments will help

what are the light cycles and when do i know to switcw. from what i have read i should leave the light on 24hrs a day but how and when do i know how to change the light cycle and what would the cycles be.

how do i know when im ready to start flowering cycle. and when i do start. one more question if some other light other than the sun or my vegitative light shine on my plant does it mess up the cycle. what im trying to say is when its suppose to be simmulated night time for my plan does it have to be completly dark.

u can flower when ever you want.. like i said dependin on your grow room once it is in flowerin it will double its size once it is finally done.vegitative cycle doesnt matter it is once it is in buddin cycle no light at all can get in .. at all

thank you all for helping me out big thanks to blacturboteg420 you really did a good job in answering my ?s. hopefully pretty soon ill post some pics of my plants for everyone to check out.

Back
Top Bottom