Need help on flushing autos

NamTran

I am growing 4 autos (same strain) in one reservoir. For some reasons flowering time differ quite abit. So what should I do if I want to flush as I saw that one of them has another 2 weeks until ready, and others have at least 3?

Since your growing hydroponically. I would say start the flush 3 days before the 2 week ones are ready for harvest.. It shoukd not hurt the other girls that are a week behind. Other will most likley chime in here. Good luck!!

Keep feeding the 1. Remove and hand flush the rest, then start flushing the 1 a week later. Not pretty or convenient, but in the name of buds, right? :p

Since your growing hydroponically. I would say start the flush 3 days before the 2 week ones are ready for harvest.. It shoukd not hurt the other girls that are a week behind. Other will most likley chime in here. Good luck!!

So I don't need to flush for a whole week in hydro?

Keep feeding the 1. Remove and hand flush the rest, then start flushing the 1 a week later. Not pretty or convenient, but in the name of buds, right? :p

I messed up and the roots creeped down to the reservoir =)) Now it is a mess of DWC down there.

Thanks that's good to know.
If you go to the forums here search hydro flushing. Search anything really and you can find ton of info as well. Google search, YouTube, etc.. But besides that brother everyone here in the 420 community is here to help as much as possible!! Just holler if you need more help or have questuins. Good luck with it all And welcome to 420 :ganjamon::goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom