Need help passing drug test

sirbong

I'm going to be drug tested for a job in 3 days and was wondering what methods would work best for passing. I smoked last night and I smoked everyday before that (1-2 times per day, sometimes 3). Need some advice because I NEED to get this job.

any other way besides subbing. I can get real urine from a friend if need be but it seems hard to pull off with the temperature and everything.....if theres any other way that i can flush my system are dilute please let me know

Being a regular user of THC, there is no quick way to flush your system. Our bodies need time to detox and metabolize the drug metabolites out of our system. I also agree that using synthetic is your best bet.

We offer 2 options: Sub-Solution & Incognito belt.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

I get drug tested every month. I'm 120 pounds and 5'9. Can I get away with smoking one week and detoxing for two?
You would need to buy a bunch of home test strips and try it to see, but I'm doubtful. You've got low body fat so thats helpful. There is nothing that cleans thc metabolites out of your fat cells. It stays there till the fat cells are burned off.

Back
Top Bottom