Need Help Setting Up My Grow Room

Th3ftofcrows

Not sure if posting in the right area but anyway I have a 4'x2' Closet
that's 6' Tall ( can't post pic of it right now ) and I'm not quite sure on
what type of vent system to set up and the lighting system. For the lighting I think
I'm gonna go with some CFL's, 4 or 5 of 'em... or perhaps a HPS and one or two CFL's
but on the vent system I'm completely lost. :/
ANY help or input is greatly appreciated.

Re: Need Help Setting Up My Grow Room.

Righteous man, My eyes must have skipped over a couple of the sections as I was reading
it earlier

Your dimensions are the same as my grow box. I am using 19 23w CFLs an a 24" floro for veg and a 400w hps for flower. Im using a 4" inline 190 cfm with a carbon filter and a 4" passive intake for now and its working

i turned i 4x2 into 4x4 by takeing off the door and building a new face wall with a window hole on it.. I put a 2000 cfm box fan against the sheetrock cutting a hole in sheetrock same size as fan and put a homemade cotton roll and charcoal filter in the attic it works great.. its a raised house so i cut two four inch holes in floor put a blue universal a/c filter in hole and fans laying over holes drawing air in room if needed.. then put some 10 inch blocks on floor covered with sealed and painted sheetrock. So I have a platform for plants about 1 foot above real floor.With 1000 w mh/hps I dont even turn on cool air fans cause im in southeast and its winter.... stays 78-82.... then covered the window hole with a mirror hinged stealthy and just plain cool as shit!!!!!
095_2_.jpg
1211121311a.jpg
downsize_7_.jpg
downsize_8_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom