Need help! She's hurt can't figure out pH!

Okay thanks for all the info went up and got some nutes for her put a little in and she seems like she grew like 4 inches over night it's weird lol but I'll post another picture here soon just to show you what she's looking like today from the other day. But the new new growth doesn't have burnt spots anymore she just seems like she got taller a little and the burnt tips have stopped looks like we will see in about a week.. she's in a 5 gal pot now is that big enough? Or does it need to be bigger? When I flushed her with the phed water before it didn't change the ph of the soil it just went right back to where it was so kinda confusing... and ghost from that picture looks to me like phosphorus defeciacy but I guess my eye sucks at looking at these charts lol

5 gallons is plenty BP, but you need to get the PH in the soil right or your transplant will start to do the same, roots will lock out. What are you using to check PH ? Some are not very accurate. Your soil should be in the 6 ish range at least. What type soil?

It's some happy frog soil and it was phed around 7.8 I'm useing that green ph meter with 2 prongs to show ph and moister and light... and set the ec? What's ec?

Your the one with the problems saying soil is ph is 6ish.Get it right and don't confuse the beginner. ..

You freaking help him bro you got a problem with your technical bs. If his soil is in the 6.0 range he should be good, is that a little better for ya!!...Smart A...!!

7.8 is way too high my friend ..run low 1/4 nutrient solution at around 5.0to get it down to around 5.8... the ec stands for electrical conductivity ..it's the measure of food in the water according to an ec meter.GFP

When I looked online it says it's around 6.2-6.7 or something so I don't understand how it's almost to 8... but my meter seems like it works fine I just don't understand soil ph or why it's so high when I transplanted her last from the 3 gal to the 5 gal that's when I changed the soil from oceans farm or something to this frog stuff...

It says to feed her once a week so I'll do that next week 1/4 nutes and see how it works I think I did a whole tsp togal ratio like it says on the container but your idea seems more logical to work her into it not just throw it all on at once.. and are you meaning flush her with 5.0? 1/4 nutes? To drop the ph in the soil to 6.5? And how many gallons of water to flush through her? But then let her sit for a week dry out and then feed her following week with 1/4 nutes and following week after that do about 1/2? In the meantime still water her you know....but you useually feed about once a week?

So I can't take any picture they didn't really turn out that well I'll take some in the morning when I have some light.

flush low ph water through it as many times as you need until you see it read 6.5 THEN always use 6.5 water to keep it there but always test for fluctuating. GFP

Also I just picked up some new food as well the stuff I just gave her for first time nutes supposivly is for late flower not early flower did not know so I'm going to try this new stuff next week it's specifically for blooming so hopefully it'll do the trick... should I also still flush her with like 10 gal of water? Or should I just see how she does with this?

So flush her with 6.5 phed water with the 1/4 nutes. then Test the runoff to see if it's at 6.5? Or test the soil to see if it's 6.5?

Back
Top Bottom