Need help to pass test

AGx24

Im 20 years old, 6'1", and weigh 153.
I recently got a really good job offer and I have to take a test in 3 weeks.

I smoked for a year straight about 2-3 joints and 3-4 bowls a day (give or take some). I quit smoking from Nov 2012-March 3 2013. I started smoking again from March 4-May 17 2013. Then stopped smoking from May 17- June 17 2013. I started smoking again from June 18-July 19 2013. (4 days ago). I have 3 weeks until I have to take a test. It is a pre employment drug screen at a local clinic. I need help and info if I will be good to pass.

Side notes- I work on my feet for 10 hours a day 5 days a week. Ive also lost 10lbs since march.

Any information and tips is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance!

You can try to get clean naturally
Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.
A little late now but here's what you do if you want to try and get clean naturally.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

A few days before the test I would get a cheap test strip and see how you are doing. If its not working you may want to try subbing with synthetic urine.

I would recommend taking a natural product on the day of the test. Something like our One Shot Concentrate. This will help mask the rest if the drug metabolites in your urine.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom