Upcoming Drug Test

MAC1967

I am in a custody battle with my soon to be ex wife, and she has made allegations of pot use in the court documents. In order to blunt these accusations, my attorney wants to bring a clean drug test result into court to prove I am not using pot. Our court date is on May 20, 2013. I have not smoked weed since April 1, 2013. I plan to take the test on May 19. This means 49 days will have passed since I smoked. I was a rather heavy, daily smoker. I am a rather big guy also, 6'1" and about 230 lbs. I have read lots of conflicting information as to how long it stays in your system, and I am very nervous as to whether I will pass the urine test, or whether I need to look into a cleansing or detox product. Is 49 days enough time for a daily smoker to pass a piss test? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am in a custody battle with my soon to be ex wife, and she has made allegations of pot use in the court documents. In order to blunt these accusations, my attorney wants to bring a clean drug test result into court to prove I am not using pot. Our court date is on May 20, 2013. I have not smoked weed since April 1, 2013. I plan to take the test on May 19. This means 49 days will have passed since I smoked. I was a rather heavy, daily smoker. I am a rather big guy also, 6'1" and about 230 lbs. I have read lots of conflicting information as to how long it stays in your system, and I am very nervous as to whether I will pass the urine test, or whether I need to look into a cleansing or detox product. Is 49 days enough time for a daily smoker to pass a piss test? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Being a heavy user I doubt whether 49 days enough to piss clean. You could try if you want. As long as you are paying for the test it doesn't have to be shown to anyone else, so if you fail the 1st time then use synthetic to pass the test and show those results to the court. If the court is ordering the test then I wouldn't do the synthetic, its not worth jail time if you get caught.
If you want to try and pass a test naturally first try this.
Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.
A little late now but here's what you do if you want to try and get clean naturally.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Back
Top Bottom