Need help/opinion on upcoming Urine test

RB555

First off, I don't think it's necessary to state on this forum that, I am not posting this thread to have some wise a$$ tell me, the only way to pass a drug test is to not do drugs..

Okay so I have a drug test this upcoming Tuesday, for a job I just got. I am a frequent cannabis user.. I would say I have been smoking pot for the past 5 years, daily, about a gram or less per day... The last time I smoked was Thursday night. Since, I have been drinking nothing but water and cranberry juice, running with sweatpants/sweatshirt on, about 5 miles per day, sweating a massive amount, and staying away from any fatty foods and other toxins, such as alcohol. I'm 6'1 180lbs, with less than 10% body fat, I just finished up my career playing division 1 lacrosse this past May and continue to stay active on a daily basis.

So....I went into the local head shop and the lady there recommended "Rescue Detox Ice : Premium/Ultra 32 oz." She told me to drink it at 8am(UA test is at 11am) then immediately after, drink 32oz of water and do not drink or eat anything besides the drink and 32oz of water until I have taken the test. I have heard from a few buddies of mine that I should not trust this test..

So I continued researching and saw that people recommended Niacin.. I went and bought some today(Sunday), and took 1000mg of it before running 5 miles... I have probably drank about 200 oz of water throughout the day... I bought a "First Check" home testing kit, and the THC result came up negative, but I am aware these home tests may not work as well as a lab test.

I am here looking for advice to follow for the next 24 hours or so, up until the screening at 11:30 am on Tuesday. Please share experiences or any suggestions.. I would really appreciate it..

- RB

You've got low body fat and that really helps because thats where thc metabolites stay. Exercising and staying hydrated definitely help too. Eating a high fiber diet and maybe some metamucil will help keep your bowels moving which helps get the metabolites out of your body. I would change to a high fat red meat diet till the test. Because of your low body fat and exercise you maybe in pretty good shape to pass. Quit exercising now until after the test. The detox drinks can help dilute the levels of thc metabolites below the 50ng cutoff levels.
The niacin isn't going to help.
The morning of the test drink your detox kit and drink 36 ounces of gatorade or water.
Pee 3 or 4 times
Then use your midstream urine for the collection cup.
I would still be a little concerned because your level of smoking was fairly high. If you don't burn off the dirty fat cells through exercise they take about 30 days to die off naturally. You might do a strip test first thing in the morning before you start drinking to see if you pass. If its good then just the dillution should work for you. If not then I would have some synthatic urine on hand and practice keeping the heat right just in case.

Thank you very much Weed420 for your helpful response. By synthetic urine do you mean someone else's clean urine? I am not sure of the procedure therefore, I do not know whether they will watch me urinate. Also I wouldn't know how to keep it warm... Any suggestions for that? Thanks.

Hi RB555

I would suggest using a synthetic urine instead of a natural product. It is my experience that regular users of THC with less than 15 days clean have a hard time passing the GC/MS lab urine test. If it is the Emit (instant) test, then with the natural product you should be able to pass.

We offer 2 kinds of synthetic urine: Incognito belt and the Sub-solution.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

So basically, since you know my test is tomorrow morning at 11am, you're telling me I am screwed?
Not necessarily. Go with dilution and hope for the best. I have a friend that can be clean in 24hrs but she has virtually no body fat.
The morning of the test drink your detox kit and drink 36 ounces of gatorade or water.
Pee 3 or 4 times
Then use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

Worried about your upcoming drug test? Your in luck! Real Clean Urine © has you covered! We offer Next day shipping! Don't stress about your test any longer. We offer the lowest price on the market!

With over 22 years in business "lowest price in the market" usually equals lowest quality. Personally I wouldn't gamble my faith to save $20. But everyone is free to make their own decisions.

As an official 420 Magazine sponsor, we offer 420Mag members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout. And remember we also offer the markets first and only 200% double your money back guarantee!

Back
Top Bottom