Upcoming Drug test

terribad

Hi guys,

I need some advisement on what is the current best test beating solution for THC examination.

I don't know the Lab involved but the company is TIAA in NC, as far as i am aware it is a urine test, currently i know i wont pass a test although i have not smoked for a few days and i'm really not trusting in detox.

I'm a big guy so i'm concerned about the belts not fitting, so i'm looking for a solution to this problem. Also asking someone else for a sample is not an option.

So, what is the most reliable fake urine and delivery method ideally a comment by someone who has just passed would be ideal.

Thanks for the help.

Re: Upcoming Drugs test

get the fake urine kit and just package in your underwear. You don't have to use the 'fake penis' tip unless the copper is standing behind you (rare)

I used to work in a hospital - we can detect shit below the rated detectable limit of 5ng/ml cut off. These days with the higher THC levels - I would not chance '3 days clean' or 'drink this you'll be fine'- I smoked about 1.5 gram a day! lol.

G-Wizz was good, worked at my docs office. I always used urine from a known clean person. Do not use additives you add to urine. The temperature of the fake urine is important, they test the temp and ph first. Heating packet is included in the package. The fake bladder is just a plastic bladder with a thin hose on it, you are to cut the end of the hose when its time. DO NOT DISPOSE OF FAKE URINE KIT IN SAME BATHROOM K?

Hair test? Dye your hair, same color, it can wash out the chemical build up.

Good luck, done it many times

DN

get the fake urine kit and just package in your underwear. You don't have to use the 'fake penis' tip unless the copper is standing behind you (rare)

I used to work in a hospital - we can detect shit below the rated detectable limit of 5ng/ml cut off. These days with the higher THC levels - I would not chance '3 days clean' or 'drink this you'll be fine'- I smoked about 1.5 gram a day! lol.

G-Wizz was good, worked at my docs office. I always used urine from a known clean person. Do not use additives you add to urine. The temperature of the fake urine is important, they test the temp and ph first. Heating packet is included in the package. The fake bladder is just a plastic bladder with a thin hose on it, you are to cut the end of the hose when its time. DO NOT DISPOSE OF FAKE URINE KIT IN SAME BATHROOM K?

Hair test? Dye your hair, same color, it can wash out the chemical build up.

Good luck, done it many times

DN

I appreciate it, I think i'm just very nervous as if i fail its not just a lost Job in my case. Can you recommend a source?

Edit - You mentioned a brand.

G WIZ SYNTHETIC URINE BELT KIT - 4 FL. OZ
this is exactly what I use. Smoke shops carry this, some gas stations.

At the doc's office and clinics they do not have the GSMS machines that detect stuff at a reliable sensitive range. It looks like they are using a multipanel test kit that the nurse/nurse assistant places into the urine cup. These are easy to fool with good premixed synthetic urine. They try to spot the fake by PH and temperature. The test panel is paper chromography still.

If the test is at a hospital (say car accident or police bring you there suspecting you are intoxicated) - you get the full panel - the blood draw (usually a RED top or Yellow Top tube) along with the urine sample - both are entered into a GSMS machine that will tell them how often you jerk off to miley cyrus (just kidding, almost) - this machine is more sensitive and has templates of fake urine reports to compare your sample to for markers of fake urine. Since I have been in highly secured bathrooms - no water, no flushing, no trash can, people watching - it tells me that it is possible to fool the machines.

Hair testing was for employees of sensitive jobs, bank tellers and truck drivers can be tested this way - hair testing can display every month you got high as about 1" section of your hair grows every month. So they know what months you used and didn't. Hair color dyes can clean up some of the trace, but not 100% reliable. I shaved my entire body prior to one such test lol- so my 1 month clean - meant I had short cropped hair and my genitals had some fuzz again by the time of the test (too much info I know)

good luck, smile and look 'em in the eye when you lie about drugs.

FYI - you only need to give them a 2ml sample - keep the other half in case they ask for a second sample that same visit. They sometimes ask for a second sample to catch this.

DN

There's quite a few synthetic urines out there. I would stay away from the powdered ones. If it doesn't get mixed weel the lab will find chunks in the sample and that will immediately be a fail. I've used QuickFix for many years. They're actually the ones that produce most of the rebranded synthetics out there. With the synthetics you can practice all you want to get the temp within range. I've never had to use the heat packs.

There's quite a few synthetic urines out there. I would stay away from the powdered ones. If it doesn't get mixed weel the lab will find chunks in the sample and that will immediately be a fail. I've used QuickFix for many years. They're actually the ones that produce most of the rebranded synthetics out there. With the synthetics you can practice all you want to get the temp within range. I've never had to use the heat packs.

My only concern with QuickFix is the uric acid part, im getting tested in the US in NC and i see the uric acid ones only advertised for canada.

My only concern with QuickFix is the uric acid part, im getting tested in the US in NC and i see the uric acid ones only advertised for canada.
You can order the canadian version which has uric acid. Its really best for everyone other than people that have a DOT type drug test to start using the ones with uric acid in them.
Spectrum Labs :

oh damn. probably gonna be pissing for TC in the near future lol.

how did that go for you, terribad? what did you use? i hope you passed?

how you diggin' the charlotte campus?

I need some professional advice you can say I'm new to smoking I stop 4 days ago cuz I have a hair test in 2 weeks I smoke two weeks every night 3 hits a night so I'm not a regular smoker but I'm very worry now ,some people say is not enough to show but I know it is..I have read articles and different answers for days and hours some positive some negative so I'm very confuse of what to do what method to use..should I be worry? What can I do...also I'm bald headed so I know either from chest armpits or legs they will take out..and not sure how much to trim either people say by trimming it to the time you stop it will help but idk about how much should I trim so I can be OK for the 2 Weeks coming up..any advice? Should I be worry?

They may take a fingernail instead. They can use them for the tests too. Trim your fingernails back and shave all of your body hair and all they can do is urine, blood test or a mouth swab test. The blood test you can do nothing about. The swab test you can just wash and rinse your mouth out a couple of times with a good rinse just before you take the test.
For the urine test either dilute or sub with someone elses clean urine or synthetic.
If you're smoking 3 hits a night you're close to being a moderate smoker so dilution may not work.

Back
Top Bottom