Need help with buying fertilizers in Europe!

dorisboss1

Hello fellow cultivators, beginner grower here.

Because I live in Eastern Europe, I can't find any of the mentioned brands of fertilizers (like Fox Farms) in my local gardening shops. Ordering online is a theoretical option, but the shipping would take a long time, be quite expensive and uncomfortable.

That brings me to my question: does anyone know any fertilizer brands that might be available in my area? Well, supposing no one does, then does anyone explain the chemical formulas or general compositions of some eligible fertilizers, so I could go and look for the most similar one? Also, I don't know, but maybe some general specters of fertilizers are also suitable (e.g. all tomato or cauliflower fertilizers are fine).

Please help, thank you in advance.

Fox farm brands are american based which can be hard to source in europe due to massive shipping costs involved !

Some brands you may find aviable in europe...

Biobizz - (organic) nutrients & compost.

Canna - hydro, coco, soil nutrients & i believe they may even do an organic line also plus compost mainly coco coir from what i remember.

HESI - hydro, coco & soil nutrients.

Most nutrients will come in a grow, bloom formules with degree of NPK change suitable for stage of growth its used in...

I would also suggest a good micro nutrient also :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom