Need help with CA law vs County

Look cut the complaining folks. It ain't the end of the world. Like all laws, these amendments will go through more changes and if more of us would vote and participate in the political process then things would reform and change for the better, but as long as we adults allow Conservatives to push us around in Sacramento, we are what you have been saying-f---ed.
I am an old fart. I was tokin' when it was a felony here in Cali. That was ugly. Reforms in THC laws are being made in many states and the prevailing attitude still holds- Pot's harmless. I feel we cannot afford as citizens of this state and this country to blindly sit on our laurels, get stoned, and not do anything to continue to educate the dumbfound public as well as educating the existing pool of compliant legislating fools whom we supposedly voted into office. Chill folks!!

Yes, it is in fact the end of the world AAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!

Im not just talking about MJ. There is more to California than MJ. This state is SO fucked up it is amazing. FUBAR.

I live in Shasta County; arguably in the "emerald triangle". Our largest exported crop is MJ - but the cops are completely ignoring state law and doing as they damn well please. Unreasonable stops, warrantless searches and confiscations of medicine despite recommendations are common. When they raid they take everything. Your computer, cell phone, guns and ammo, cash, jewelry, cars, they empty your bank accounts. Then you go to jail and get asked if you want a lawyer. How the hell you going to pay next months rent - least of all an attorney?

Believe me - it is NOT legal in California.

shit man, that was hard to read

Sorry, but ... forewarned.

But, like I said in the first sentence ... MJ is the primary crop export for our county. Number one by far. So, underground is thriving ... but you gotta know how.

Ever watch "Moonshiners"?
That's us - with more teeth per capita, but, that's us.

~ Auggie ~

Back
Top Bottom