Need Help

claytonj

Okay just a couple of more questions here. My soil is 5.9. Now I know that is bad. Should I repot them? The previous owner of my adopted babies just used normal soil and nothing else. I have FFOF, and miracle grow: peat moss, vermiculite, and perlite. My question is this, should I repot with these things, and if so, what should my ratio be and should I let the soil sit before putting my plants in them? Also, my 6.5 ph level water is coming out at 4.5ish. Is that pretty bad, and if so, will repotting and having a better soil ph level help that? Any input would be welcome. Thanks.

yes, just perlite... If you need to raise the PH of your soil then get some dolomite lime and scratch it into the soil or water with it. It will slowly bring up the PH in the soil...

as a regular user of ffof, i would suggest that in the future you mix dolomite lime in your soil prior to use. this will help maintain stable ph values throughout your gro. as irie said, you can mix in some now to address your low ph issue.

Back
Top Bottom