Need HELP

Gamerdude

The last time I smoked was on 4/21/15, I am roughly 5'7 134 pounds an I have a drug test tomorrow I smoked about 2-3 blunts a day for about a week str8 not to mention all the bowls but I have been working an on 3 of my days off I was playing basketball at the park for like 2-3 hours should I chance the ua an blood test tomorrow or should I postpone???? Need help fast

The last time I smoked was on 4/21/15, I am roughly 5'7 134 pounds an I have a drug test tomorrow I smoked about 2-3 blunts a day for about a week str8 not to mention all the bowls but I have been working an on 3 of my days off I was playing basketball at the park for like 2-3 hours should I chance the ua an blood test tomorrow or should I postpone???? Need help fast

Blood test? Your basically screwed if its a blood test, because blood test in lasts awhile, but someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.....but if its a piss test, maybe you might be ok.

Shouldn't be a blood test, should just be a urine test. You'll fail unless you sub with synthetic urine or someone elses clean urine.

Back
Top Bottom