Need information

Peter Pot

My wife isver ill with fibermyalgia and pt seems to help her some Not the cure, but dulls the pain. I have never tried to grow pot before and I needhelp. I germed a couple of seeds and did not put the light close enough, therfore I have two plants six iched tall. All stems. Nice leaves and they are causing the plant to bend too much. What can I do to save them or do I need to start over again. I would appreciate any help. I am tired of paying for not so good merchandise. So help.

Peter, I'm sorry to hear about your wife's condition. I saw a grow collective advertising a pound of, your choice, quality pot for $800. Top shelf was $1000. Here's how it works, you buy the clones, use your medical card to grow them in their greenhouse(soil or hydro). When they're all done you have to make two trips to pick it up. The law here limits possession to 8oz. for medical. I don't know if you have to tend them yourself, but it sure sounds a lot better than growing in a closet. I'm not sure of the name. I think it was in Long Beach. Maybe you can find something similar near you. I also read about a guy in Canada that makes oil, butter, and other edibles. He spoke of achieving a THC overdose by consuming large quantities of concentrated THC. Supposedly, the effect is like a coma where your body hits a plateau. This is the interesting part. Doctors recognize this effect as something quite special. It's supposed to clean out your liver and kidneys, and jump start your immune system. It's like giving your body a re-boot. I hope this might be helpful. 420 and out, Bob.:cool:

:welcome:to the 420Mag Family. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us, and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis.
Why not https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck

PS: I am sorry to hear about your lovely wife and if you use a fan to simulate air moving it will strengthen the stalks just like outside. Just remember to not have it a wind tunnel as the wind dries and strengthens the plants. Please feel free to ask any questions you desire we are here to help!

Back
Top Bottom