Need some advice about my grow lighting: good or bad idea?

tipex

420 Member
I am using a Telos 0006 and have just rebuilt my older Mars Hydro 400 so that I can add the red bloom lightings from it ( the vegg lightings stopped working) Is it better to use both even if some of the light from the Telos isn't getting trough all the way?
I'm mainly focused on the plants on the right side of the tent (they're Auto's).
The other three plants are vegging until the auto's are finnished and then i am transplanting them to bigger pots.

I'm using Mars Hydro to get more vertical lighting. Is that a good idea or should i just stick with only the Telos ?
Do you think it's going to impact the harvest either way?
tipp.jpg
tip1.jpg
tip2.jpg
ttip.jpg

Thankful for any tips and anwers!

Well I would contact Mars and see about getting a replacement Driver power source for the board. How many watts is the telos putting out? And judging by the pictures the lights are way to far away from the canopy. I generally keep my lights about 18 to 20" and I am using 1500 watt 150 led bulbs. But yes use both. a plant can never have too much light. Also you will find that the lower buds will get quite a bitt larger

Well I would contact Mars and see about getting a replacement Driver power source for the board. How many watts is the telos putting out? And judging by the pictures the lights are way to far away from the canopy. I generally keep my lights about 18 to 20" and I am using 1500 watt 150 led bulbs. But yes use both. a plant can never have too much light. Also you will find that the lower buds will get quite a bitt larger

Hi, thanks for the answer! :)
Already tried to fix it. Had it for a very long time and have been in constant use. Most wonder if it was useful or just in the way of the other lamp.
Know that plants like light;) Telos is 180w but on their website it says that the distance should be 24 inches (60) cm from the top in bloom. How much do you think I can lower it? Have only been in bloom for 2.5 weeks so maybe can catch up a little :) looked online what others have for distance but not seen much info.

Never seen a high-wattage HID "bleach" the chlorophyll out of the leaves, I guess, lol?
Never had a problem with such bleach leaves:). Spread on 3 days after I gave it some nutrition. But don't think that's the fault. Started with the oldest leaves became bad. flushed it, and now it fed with a little mag / cal. Have looked at different pages and looked like it might be the fault. I do not know. I'm still learning..and now I have a new problem;) do you know what the problem is? so appreciated help!

Hi Tipex, you can email us for the warranty service: solutions@mars-hydro.com if the diodes get out, we can send the replacement parts to help. But if you already DIY on our lights, that will expired the warranty. :( BTW, have you considered upgrading the lights? Right now our SP and TS are quite hot selling for high PPE and light output, but nice price compare to the same level quality lights. :D

Back
Top Bottom