Need Some Advice

whitewidow78

Hello. Sorry for the language. I have five flower girls. Age it for 6 months. If the period of 12 hours a day, 12 hours a night do you run for it to flower? Or they are old? And flowers do not?
Wrong I've does this have?my flowers are grown under 18 hour day period(Six months). I have read but I am a novice and I am concerned. I am a novice. But I think the mistake a lot of them in the course of 18 hours a day have . I need your help. Thank you so much.

Re: What are common mistakes made by first time growers?

Hello. Sorry for the language. I have five flower girls. Age it for 6 months. If the period of 12 hours a day, 12 hours a night do you run for it to flower? Or they are old? And flowers do not?
Wrong I've does this have?my flowers are grown under 18 hour day period(Six months). I have read but I am a novice and I am concerned. I am a novice. But I think the mistake a lot of them in the course of 18 hours a day have . I need your help. Thank you so much.

Can you re-state that in your native language, please?

Can you re-state that in your native language, please?
Hello my brother. My native language is persian. I have 5 white widow.
Because the yield Be more -Vegetative growth period is 6 months(18/6). (Age 6 months). I have wrong?
In other words, my questions:
What is Vegetative growth?
Can be plants grown vegetatively indefinitely?
I know (12/12) to flower (is it too late?)
(Now 6 months (18 / 6) . 18 on
Are they old women?

hey brother, we will get through this...Vegitative growth is anything pre-flower.and as far as i know as long as the lights stay on 18-24 hours a day plants will stay in "Vegatitave growth".as soon as you go to 12 on/12 off plants will go into "flowering growth".and is 6 months old? i do not know.mine are 10 months old and they look old.i call them my old hens,might be only good for soup...haha. there seems to be good buds, but the trics haven't gone to amber yet.so i will wait and watch. good luck,take care,todd, this is all i know

hey brother, we will get through this...Vegitative growth is anything pre-flower.and as far as i know as long as the lights stay on 18-24 hours a day plants will stay in "Vegatitave growth".as soon as you go to 12 on/12 off plants will go into "flowering growth".and is 6 months old? i do not know.mine are 10 months old and they look old.i call them my old hens,might be only good for soup...haha. there seems to be good buds, but the trics haven't gone to amber yet.so i will wait and watch. good luck,take care,todd, this is all i know
Thanks my friend. Hope of success.

Hello,

Six months is by no means too long. There are some that have existed in that state for a number of years. They are not old - they are only mature.

I have read of mother plants living to 15 years of age. You can flower the mom out when you do not want to take any more clones from her.

Check out this thread on Bonsai Mums.

Bonsai Mothers

Re: How Much will it Cost to Run my Light?

6 months in veg??? How tall are they??? Any sex showing???

Put them into 12/12 and let them do there thing.

Wow Munki,who would have thought "mums" could live sooooo long.thank you for the bonsi? link. i am learning more everyday....thank you all for the great info....i guess my "old hens" arn't too old.....happy trails,todd

Re: How long should my clones take to root?

Wrong I've does this have?my flowers are grown under 18 hour day period(Six months). I have read but I am a novice and I am concerned. I am a novice. But I think the mistake a lot of them in the course of 18 hours a day have . I need your help. Thank you so much

If your plant is exposed to 12 hours of continual darkness each day, your plant will flower. Days to complete depend on strain. Total darkness is very important. Even a few minutes of light in the dark period can make the plant do bad things like make male pollen sacs and then cause many seeds; hermaphroditism.

Oh and :welcome: to 420 Magazine, whitewidow78!

I have read of mother plants living to 15 years of age. You can flower the mom out when you do not want to take any more clones from her.

Check out this thread on Bonsai Mums.

Bonsai Mothers
their pistil from white to brown, have changed. And I'm concerned this sense

their pistil from white to brown, have changed. And I'm concerned this sense

So, to understand, you have a plant that has been growing for months but has been flowering as of late. How long has the plant had flowers, (number of weeks)? The pistils will brown before it is done. Do you have a picture or two you could share with us?

Have you switched to 12/12 light schedule yet???

If your pistals are turning brown and you have flowers, you should. Sounds like the plants are trying to finish to me. But not 100% sure because of the language barrier between us. Makes it more difficult. If you could post some pictures it would really help.

I wish you the best of luck!
:goodluck:

hey 1 toke over,(arn't we all) i am waiting for my hens to ripen.the pistals are mostly brown but the trics and still clear.how long does it take for them to change over? also.i am having trouble keeping the grow room under 85-90 degrees when the light is on.i doing 12 on 12 off.could the extra heat keep them clear? i have thought of putting them out side with a cover at night for a day or so as to let them "harden up" .any thoughts,thanks,todd

Every strain varies on how long they take to finish. I also have no experience growing plants as long as you two have. Wish I had an answer for you. :goodluck:

Strain will have an influence on how it expects its flowering period to finish. Sativas expect a pretty steady light. Not sure on its natural temps for finish, but I think it happens during the dry season. There are only two seasons in the tropics with the other being the wet season.

Plants with Indica traits expect the light to fall off more rapidly and cool considerably at the end, so if your strain leans towards Indica, you might be onto your problem.

Back
Top Bottom