Need some help please.

Stl Bud

So i've got everything finally all planned out. Where to get what and waht I need. I also got The Church from Greenhouse Seed Co coming from Drchronic and when they come I can really get things go. My question is I've heard about a ton of fertilizers and mediums to use and I finally found a great hydro shop by my house, but which should I use and I'm a little confused on how much to give and when, and also what soils to use? I heard tiger's bloom was good for a fertilizer and the hydro shop by me has it but will it make them real suspicious to buy that stuff? I'll pay with cash of course. But if I get tiger bloom, how many bottles should I get if I want to grow 5 plants for personal use? Boss and Smokin Moose you guys are vets on here and have every aspect of these forums under your belt. I really take my hats off to you guys and Smokin Moose those overgrow facts are incredible :adore:, it shows a lot for guys to offer so much time, knowledge, and effort to people you don't know at all just for the sake of herb. That's why I love the cannabis culture!:peace: props to you guys and thanks to anyone else who can help me out.

Cool yeah I've heard good things about fox farms. I'm reading on my hydro stores site that you can stack big bloom with tiger bloom? would that be wise or would it just flood the plant with nutrients and kill it?

You measure Ph with a Ph meter or with Ph strips.You raise and lower with Ph up or down solution.With a soil grow your Ph should be at 6.3 to 6.8.Go to foxfarms website and they have a feeding schedule that will give you a good idea on feeding outline.

foxfarm products are fantastic. i use the ocean forest soil for the mothers and the 3 part grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom for everything. i hear good things about the soluables too, but i haven;t used them. maybe next time. only thing is kinda pricey. wouldn't use them to grow strawerries.

to measure the ph, during watering let some flow out the bottom and measure it there.
good luck and happy growin

Back
Top Bottom