Need some input on possibility of passing escreen test!

Hgp9987

I used to smoke less than half a joint about 5 time a week, but stopped the week before Thanksgiving. Around Christmas I took a few hits off a vape pen and the first week of January I had two 10mg gummies and several hits of a vape pen, last occurring on 1/10.

I found out on 1/11 that I would have a drug test on 1/26. I started taking the easy@home tests and they were positive until about 1/17. All of them have been negative with a faint line since. I also took an equate 12-panel cup test and it was negative. I then took a Utest thc level test and it appeared to be positive at the 50 mark.

The test is next Wednesday and is being done via an rapid escreen cup at urgent care and I’m just wondering what my chances are. I’m 5’9” and 175 pounds, pretty average.

Good luck on your test. If you are OK with lying, the day before the test, call in and tell them you were exposed to covid, this will give you another week to clean up.

It’s an urgent care they are probably not going to watch you pee. Hide some known clean pee under your
Just make sure the pee is not from a pregnant woman.

Just make sure the pee is not from a pregnant woman.

Let us know how it went with your test....I can't sleep at nights worrying about it.

Good luck my friend.

Back
Top Bottom