Need some thoughts

turk1

Have been a smoker for the majority of my life. Got a good job and laid off the smoke. Got laid off, started back, had a small issue. Hadn't smoked in 3 months at least, and it wasn't heavy, when I did 3 month ago. Clean for 3-4 months, and smoked about half a jay of goodie-goodie and 28 days later got a surprise test. UA. From everything I have read, I should be good, but still have the worry inside. I haven't heard about failure from the PO but this is my first time EVER doing this, what are the chances of my being dirty? Just need some reinforcement. Drink lotsa water all the time and sweat a lot. Thanks for ANYONE to provide some input. Making me CRAZY!!!!:helpsmilie:

If you are able to get a couple laps going around town and drink water water water. A lot of people use pills or synthetic urine and all that if you are in a jam, if you have some time run some laps. Exercise is always nice and was the way I went with getting clean every time, frees your mind and makes you feel good. Will also take your mind off stress. Would highly suggest buying yourself a little at home drug test couple days before just so you have an idea of where you are at, best of luck turk :thumb:

CA215 :peace:

Have been a smoker for the majority of my life. Got a good job and laid off the smoke. Got laid off, started back, had a small issue. Hadn't smoked in 3 months at least, and it wasn't heavy, when I did 3 month ago. Clean for 3-4 months, and smoked about half a jay of goodie-goodie and 28 days later got a surprise test. UA. From everything I have read, I should be good, but still have the worry inside. I haven't heard about failure from the PO but this is my first time EVER doing this, what are the chances of my being dirty? Just need some reinforcement. Drink lotsa water all the time and sweat a lot. Thanks for ANYONE to provide some input. Making me CRAZY!!!!:helpsmilie:
You will probably be good with just dilution the moening of the test.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

He already took the UA.
You should be good based on 28 days and lots of water, no use worrying about it. If it does come back positive, deny and ask for a re-test right there. Start now to ensure you're clean, there are many ideas on how to do it best, just research...

Back
Top Bottom