Need to get clean - Veteran weight lifter

Bigswole80

So a week ago I was laid off my job. I immediately stopped smoking. Keep in mind I have been a nightly smoker (1-2 blunts a night) for years on and off. It has been approximately 7 days since I abstained. I have done extensive research and it all pans down to one thing. EXERCISE. This is my expertise. Now from what I have read, there are so many different factors in getting clean it is impossible to truly pinpoint but I would like some opinions. I am getting clean in fear of the next job will test obviously. I am in no CRAZY rush as I have enough money to survive a month but I would like to be able to look fast as possible. Here is my "statistics" I am 6'1 230lb and a lift EXTREMELY heavy weights (I powerlift) squatting 400+ lb and deadlifting 500+ and do an extensive amount of cardio for conditioning. My bodyfat is not crazy low, but not very high, id estimate around 19%. I have been going extremely hard in the gym, and please I do not mean 10lb curls most people here may be doing. Can I please get some opinions and tips on how long it MIGHT take? Mind you my water intake and diet are great. I am seeing anywhere up to 90 days and that just plain sucks!

Re: Need to get clean. Veteran weight lifter.

Its still going to take more than a month most likely. You're a moderate to heavy smoker so its going to take time. I would pick up some cheap thc test strips off of ebay and see how you do. Its generally just easier for moderate or heavy smokers to sub with some synthetic urine.
Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.
A little late now but here's what you do if you want to try and get clean naturally.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Re: Need to get clean. Veteran weight lifter.

I have access to clean urine but I am extremely scared of being popped for tampering with the test as these are high paying jobs. Can someone tell me BEST way to hide it and keep it warm? I have read scary stories of people saying it didn't get warm enough even with the hand warmers. I guess the real way to do it would be to test it out before I actually risk going to take a test. Any recommendations on types of containers? HOW MUCH urine? Type of seal? And how long can I store it for in the refrigerator or freezer? I do not wish to risk the synthetic urine as I have heard stories of it being detected since labs actually use it to calibrate.

You can go to a pharmacy and buy little temp stick on strips so that you can be sure to keep the temp in range. You'll need to practice with water because the urine will go bad if you practice with it. Just put the water in about a 2 ounce or 3 ounce bottle that has been thoroughly cleaned out of what ever was in it before. Nuke it for about 10 seconds and then store it in your shorts. You can only store the urine in refrig for a day or 2 before its starts going bad.
With synthetic you can practice with it all you want. And you should be safe as long as you get the synthetic that has uric acid added to it.

Back
Top Bottom