Need urgent help - Rick Simpson Oil side effect

Hi ,

I am Piyush from India, My mother is suffering from 4th stage ovarian cancer means it majorly affects in colon and liver. Also spreaded in many body parts after surgery and chemo.
Actually it recurred after 2 months from the treatment of chemo.
After doing lot of research, we start giving her cannabis oil with half grain, then increase to 0.15gm , but twice in a day. She slept a lot after that and resist to have it.
Then on increasing the quantity thrice in a day, she always vomit and thts why I am worried about this.
Due to recurrence, her arteries are not working properly and food is not at all digestible. We are trying very small portion of food. Now due to vomiting issues, she is loosing energy as well as all the eatables are vomitted.
I have read this post here and applied the medicine as suggested but of no use. Still a part of the RSO is going into stomach and we found its traces in vomiting.

Can you please suggest what we will do as increasing dosage will only create issues.
We are clueless how to make things work.

I hesitate to comment, because I know nothing about this subject.

But I have heard that some medications are given as suppositories (I assume rectally) if/when the patient is unable to retain things that are taken by mouth. And I once saw a reference in a random thread here about some kind of cannabis oil suppository, so I am guessing that the things actually exist.

Maybe you can do a search of the forum and find information about these? If you lived in the United States, in an state such as California, you could probably walk into a local cannabis dispensary and buy what you need. But you may end having to figure out how to make something.

I wish I knew how to help. You have my sympathies, and best wishes (and hopes).

Hi ,

I am Piyush from India, My mother is suffering from 4th stage ovarian cancer means it majorly affects in colon and liver. Also spreaded in many body parts after surgery and chemo.
Actually it recurred after 2 months from the treatment of chemo.
After doing lot of research, we start giving her cannabis oil with half grain, then increase to 0.15gm , but twice in a day. She slept a lot after that and resist to have it.
Then on increasing the quantity thrice in a day, she always vomit and thts why I am worried about this.
Due to recurrence, her arteries are not working properly and food is not at all digestible. We are trying very small portion of food. Now due to vomiting issues, she is loosing energy as well as all the eatables are vomitted.
I have read this post here and applied the medicine as suggested but of no use. Still a part of the RSO is going into stomach and we found its traces in vomiting.

Can you please suggest what we will do as increasing dosage will only create issues.
We are clueless how to make things work.

hi

how old is your mother? please come over to
A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

and read all my postings and answers of all the great and helpful people here

I have OC and trying cannabis oil to cure my cancer. maybe the discussion will help you and your mother

see u there

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom