Where did you get your Rick Simpson Oil?

pausethedog

Hello everyone. My step dad's prostate cancer has returned, and we have decided to try rick simpson's cannabis oil. The total treatment calls for 60 grams of oil. I have my recommendation, and the cheapest I've found is $25 a 1/2 gram from a delivery service.

So for anyone who's tried this method, how did you go about actually getting the oil? And I've read it takes a pound of weed to make the correct amount, but I can't afford a whole pound of weed, and I dont feel qualified to make the oil, it being for cancer and all.

But is there some other way to find a source for the oil?

You might also want to search out "maple syrup baking soda cancer cure" or "molasses baking soda". Another alternative method to deal with prostate cancer. More than one way to skin a cat.

Good luck.

L8r

Be careful who you buy from. From all the researching I've done on this, I've learned that most dispensaries do not sell the purest form...pure enough to combat the cancer properly, anyway. And, they charge 3x as much through dispensaries as you would from making it, yourself, without the purest results. If making your own is not an option for you, then do thorough research on the dispensaries that sell it. Unfortunately, to obtain detailed information from them, you'll have to join their sites, or programs, whatever, before they can provide you any detailed information. Take your time in searching & you just might find one that's close to the quality of making your own.

You do not have to make the full 90-day batch all at once. Although, buying the required lb at once for the full treatment of oil would probably save you a bit of money in the long run. Since you don't have enough to afford a pound (which is where I am at present), then you do have the option to buy an ounce of bud & make the oil from that. It shouldn't cost more than $475 to make the oil, (depending on where you live), with all ingredients & supplies included.
Making the oil is much simpler than it seems. I wasn't good with the idea of using a possible volatile solvent, so I chose to use grain alcohol..Everclear 190 proof (plus it's a natural solvent). It's not sold in many states including mine, so I had to do some 'adjustments' to get it.

I researched a lot about making oil & this is the best vid that I've found so far for making it. Hope it helps & good luck.

Shangrala :love:

I really wish that some billionaire would set Rick Simpson up with a descent sized facility so he could over-see the growing and process of his discovery, that way the snake-oil salesman could not take advantage of people who are desperate. Funny thing about Rick Simpson is that he did not charge people for his oil, he did it for moral reasons which is the way it should be.

Hello everyone. My step dad's prostate cancer has returned, and we have decided to try rick simpson's cannabis oil. The total treatment calls for 60 grams of oil. I have my recommendation, and the cheapest I've found is $25 a 1/2 gram from a delivery service.

So for anyone who's tried this method, how did you go about actually getting the oil? And I've read it takes a pound of weed to make the correct amount, but I can't afford a whole pound of weed, and I dont feel qualified to make the oil, it being for cancer and all.

But is there some other way to find a source for the oil?
I so feel you. I have lupus, and I found accidentally while doing a sublingual RSO dose some dripped out on my hand because I guess I heated it up too much because it's hard to get out of the syringe and I put a little bit of coconut oil oil on rubbed it in and it was amazing. But I'm finding like the price and the amount doesn't go hand-in-hand. I also heard a pound to make a decent amount . I'm sorry your dealing with this . I can't even grow any in the apartment I'm in. But I also heard if you go to a dispensary that sells shake it's way cheaper to buy a pound of shake then to buy a pound of bud. He might want to check that out. I'm researching that also I've heard some clippings might work, so so if you know any growers that you know have extra clippings, that might be an option but please don't quote me on that just things and I'm learning recently. Good luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom