What is the Best Cannabis Oil to Make Rick Simpson Oil?

Rick Simpson Oil, or CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil) as we like to refer to it is simply the non-plant material (the trichomes) dissolved and then concentrated in a blob. This is because the trichomes, which contain those cannabonoids, will dissolve in alcohol (and oil). If you then evaporate the alcohol you are left with just those pure dissolved trichomes, or the cannabinoids.

But that's the exact same thing as dissolving those trichomes in oil and then pressing that oil out of the plant material if you're planning on adding oil anyway. If so, I'd just extract it directly into the oil.

And, I know it's not your question but the original premise of this thread is what is the best strain to use and at what ratios of cbd to thc. My answer to that question is to grow two different strains, one high in thc and low in cbd, and the other the reverse, high cbd, low thc.

That way you can create you're own ideal ratios. I'v grown three different strains, one high in cbd, cbg or thc and low in the others, and each at about 15% of their dominant cannabinoid. This allow mixing and matching to my heart's content.
Thank you so much for the response. I have a hard time being able to grow because of my situation/housing. They have inspections here because it's subsidized and in my lease if they even find that I smoke, I could get evicted. 🙄Sadly, cancer and lupus don't discriminate and it is what it is (not to give you a pity party story)
because I'm not a victim. I'm just trying to find a way low pro without losing housing
if that makes sense?
but I appreciate all the responses. I'm grateful for this site because I'll take a bunch of everything and put it together and I'm sure I'll find a way, somehow because that's how I roll. No pun intended. ☺️

Back
Top Bottom