Cannabis oil and it's healing properties

oks226

I have been reading a lot about Rick Simpson and hemp oil. A couple years ago I was making hemp oil for people to smoke. I made it pretty much the same way Rick does.

After reading so many testimonials about Rick Simpson healing cancers and other ailments with hemp oil, I am extremely interested and want to try it myself

He claims that a person should ingest 60 grams in as fast as possible, no longer than 90 days. Starting with very very small doses, like the size of a grain of rice 3-4 times a day. Some people can complete 60 grams in a month if you already have a high tolerance.

Apparently the oil has a chemical that makes cancerous cells eat themselves, especially with aggressive brain tumors. Resource here Marijuana Study Shows Brain Cancer Cells Eat Themselves

Not only have people ingested this and had amazing results, but they also rubbed it on skin over skin cancer and other skin deadening diseases and people have been cured! Now I am a hugely skeptical person of EVERYTHING, so this was no different, but I have been convinced enough to start making hemp oil again and giving it to people in need...and myself of course ;)
Not only those who are sick can use to ingest, he claims that it will work as an anti-oxidant and clean your system out(of course not of mj).

So does anyone else use hemp oil for reasons other than smoking for enjoyment? Wouldn't it be amazing if a cure for some cancers is marijuana, and our government still refuses to accurately and completely let it be studied and tested. I would love to hear from some people with results, good or bad, and would also like to hear everyone's opinion.

Peace,
Oks

Re: Hemp oil and it's healing properties.

that's awesome. my dad has recurring cancer that comes back in different forms, i hope he looks into this as well...

Back
Top Bottom