Updated: Rick Simpson - Cannabis Oil - The Real Medicine, How to Produce and Use It

Re: Updated: Rick Simpson - Hemp Oil - The Real Medicine, How to Produce and Use It

Ok, Got my card and been waiting for RSO to arrive at my dispensary but I've been waiting a long time. As of now, the only choices I have are Sativa Strawberry Diesel Honey Oil THC 74.0344% CBD 0.9940% or ECP Beast Honey Oil THC 28.8889% CBD 46.5001% but I know cannabis kills cancer so taking something is better than taking nothing at all so my biggest concern is the difference in the thc & cbd levels of this oil. Is a high 74%thc and low .99% cbd level preferable to the low 28.88% thc and high 46.5% cbd? Has RSO ever been analyzed for thc and cbd levels??? The reason I ask is a matter of dosage. My goal is to ingest 1 gram a day of RSO but one gram a day might not be enough using another oil. Unfortunately both are Sativa but even cannabutter works to some degree. I can't put it off much longer so I'm gonna pick up some honey oil today to hold me over till the RSO arrives.
I notice there's not much activity on this thread so I hope someone can help me with this.

Re: Updated: Rick Simpson - Hemp Oil - The Real Medicine, How to Produce and Use It

This may be off-topic, but relevant, I think- Check out "Death by Diet" by Robert Barefoot. It talks about beating cancer by raising your body's pH by using calcium and vitamin D supplements. That is an oversimplification but the gist of the story. Mr. Barefoot is a respected biochemist and makes a good case. The book is pretty thin and reads quick. Any legal way that I can help you (probably meaning hints or knowledge most likely) I will be glad to help. I won't send you any medicine, I am an old fart and don't want to spend my twilight years as a guest of Uncle Sam.

Vitamin D can kill some people - even eating foods with vitamin D can harm those of us with overgrown Vitamin D without a single drop of the silly HORMONE.

It's not good to suggest something as dangerous as Vitamin D - there are different kinds, and Vitamin D2 is petroleum NOT the Vitamin D3 that is "natural" but still not good for all people or every cancer.

This is my first post on this forum. I learned recently that a man I know locally was just diagnosed with cancer and was told by his doc that he has 3 months to live. I am so sad knowing that this medical system can be so brutal in the lack of treatment to terminally ill patients, and also their current toxic coctails they so frequently prescribe to those in desperate need of a cure. I learned about the Simpson Oil from a youtube video I stumbled upon a few months ago.
I am a proponent for legalizing medical as well as industrial Hemp in Wisconsin, although my activity has basically been person to person contacts through education. It is frustrating knowing that people a few miles from where I live have access to medical hemp, but we do not.
I want to help those in need medically, and I realize that our current medical system is basically controlled by selfish power seekers and monetary control at the highest levels in the political world.
Since I live in Wisconsin where medical marijuana has not yet been legalzed, I can't help the man myself.
I have printed the above atricle and I will be mailing it to him.
Since I live on the Michigan/Wisconsin border, I know about Medical Marijuana, and I know people who are on prescriptions for it.
It is my hope, that this man can find someone to help in his fight to heal and to live a long prosperous life.
I am happy to have found this forum.
Because I am not especially close friends with this person, I may not have updates available, but I'll do my best to let you all know if he was able to get and use the Rick Simpson Oil for his cancer therapy.
Because I have studied natural wellness through nutrition for approximately 17 years now, I may be posting some info. on that topic, on this forum somewhere. I also study other herbs that heal.
I do know that high doses of Vitamin C seems to help in the healing from cancer process. There are other ways as well. If you can point me to a forum on this website where I can post articles on the topic of nutrition, other healing plants, and essential oils and tinctures; please let me know. I am subscribed to this one.
My hope is that we can all live healthy and happy lives free from suffering and pain.
I believe the Bible where YHWH God said that he gave us plants for healing. The proof is in the many lives whose length of days have been prolonged thanks to people like Rick Simpson, and other Medical Marijuana growers all over this planet.
Melvin42

Hello to all !
First off I want to give Mr. Simpson credit where credit is due...he has changed my better half around, not to mention friends I have helped out. My best friend was diagnosed with Parkinson 1 1/2 years ago. I researched as much as I could on all the alternatives and finally googled in Marijuana & Parkinsons and started researching. On youtube next to the blogs I was reading appeared Rick Simpsons Run From the Cure. Like many folks I thought it was politically charged somewhat and actually laughed at some of the clips in the vid (lack of knowledge and long time pot head) because all I understood was the 'high' that I understood...munchies, etc. How could you lose weight eating Twinkies by the boxes and that the essential oil is really all you need unless you have a broken ankle etc. Have we've been brainwashed ! Hands down Mr. Simpson should receive a Nobel Peace Prize, returned to his home with honors.

I see lots of questions on this and that and hope I can help with some input that my wife and I have experienced in 1 1/2 years using Mr. Simpsons Oil Method. Very hard to keep it short, I'll try my best. I've seen it cure cancer, and much much more. My interest was aroused on Run from the Cure with the gentleman that had 4 heart attack (same as me ) and understood his lack of energy, etc. My Wife had at least 1 migraine a week, severe allergies and of course blood pressure meds. Myself, blood pressure meds, blood thinners, Plavix and more. Now we take no meds and much to our Dr.s disappointments are doing excellent. Had my best check up in 20 years since my 1st heart attack when in my early 40's (NO MAN MADE MEDS..not even aspirin). EVERYTHING IN MR. SIMPSONS VID IS TRUE!

Going to jump to a couple of important issues and concerns on some threads that I have read and hopefully get some peeps on the fence to BELIEVE !

Making the OIL...when I first started I had a lot of questions...at the time I couldn't get Nafta in So. Cal so I turned to acetone (only thing I could get that was 100% pure. Thing is like Nafta it all doesn't evaporate. However if cooked correctly the residue is miniscule and as Mr. Simpson said...the OIL will work its magic. It still bugged me though (peace of mind) so I started researching other methods, butane, CO2, wax, shattered glass, etc. Those applications don't lend well with Mr. Simpsons application process (apply on the gums). More on this technique a little latter. I switched to Isopropyl Alcohol 99.8% and for me, never tried anything else because the oil is consistent for the application method. If there is anyway possible to grow your own or TRUST a grower to grow your strain properly (harvest when CBD and CBN develop). All the dispensary's I've been to either have wax, co2 or tinctures. Not saying they are junk (1.5% CBD will manage pain), the rest is for smoking and although for a quick relax, nausea, etc., it does not apply for the purpose of getting healthy.

The biggest issue we have had is getting the dose applied properly. Up until a week ago we wasted so much oil and had friends that did not want to become euphoric, did and did not want to try it anymore. 1st off the Wife tried a dose (size of a grain of rice) and thought there has to be a better way...she cut the dose down to a 1/8 amount, then spread it lightly on her finger in a line (takes the drop and makes it easier to apply. Then I tried it and modified a tad. Do the same thing but when applying to the gum hold your finger against your gum for 5 seconds or so without moving your finger...then slowly (while still applying a firm pressure) move in a circle or side to side...guess what? It tacks to your gum ! Now look at your finger and right next to the same area, either side doesn't matter until only a THIN film is left on your finger (apply to a zit, mole, scare, boo boo, etc. YOU WILL NOT BECOME EUPHORIC !

Although the Wife and I as we speak have no life threatening illness's we do a dab of sativa in the morning (no chore list is too big) and are bright eyed and bushy tailed and energetic, while in the evening we dab a tad of Indica and sleep so cleanly we wake up ready to take on the day and look forward to it. So what ever the strains do medically you have ALL the bases covered. Unless you have tried day & night time together you do not have any idea how good your health becomes. I realize Cancer is Indica for rest, etc., but for some we still have to provide for the family while healing. For Parkinson, LGD, essential tremors of course Indica is what is needed, but, you can modify the day time oil (example: Harlequin is 75% Sativa and 25% Indica which is chocked full of CBD, then I blend 60/40 with Indica being dominant. He is able to go to work, be alert upstairs and totally relaxed body. Then at night 100% Indica (No SATIVA). After a year he has finally tried this and just his attitude and his depression gone and great sleep he looks and feels like a new man. I cannot report much at this time with his tremors because he just started a few days ago. The ratio you need that best suits your medical needs is just a mix of sativa or indica away. I do this easily by mixing the dried bud, weighing the amounts to achieve a PERFECT blend for yourself/patients. The Wife and I wonder how much of oil is wasted by patients that do not take it properly, washes down (all though I'm sure it has some medical value..not for the ones who do not want to become euphoric) and it works differently than when applied to the gum directly into the blood stream. In the 1 1/2 years of use this was our biggest problem until we accidently stumbled onto this application. A gram of topshelf (grow our own) can last up to 2 months ! The stuff the sell @ the dispensaries is a crap shot. Meet a grower that grows for himself and knows WTH their doing. Remember...Euphoric outways the medical use...really is about the quan. Please remember to stay hydrated, and when your appetite suppresses, snack (applesauce..something light and good). The Essential Oil will do wonders, if you feel tired or a little off than normal your not eating and hydrating properly.

I hope this will help in someway...get off the fence and get healthy !!! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING

If I can help with some info...more than happy. Don't be discouraged if you get some bunk crapola...keep going...honest peeps are out there who really care about people.

One last mention....MR. SIMPSON...TY TY TY Love u Man :thumb:

If I can help with some info...more than happy. Don't be discouraged if you get some bunk crapola...keep going...honest peeps are out there who really care about people.

I have been trying to get information on where to obtain seeds and/or the female buds of Indica/Sativa for a couple of months now. I now KNOW a lot about it all, but I still do not know how to obtain any of it. My boyfriend has a very large tumor in his neck, because of squamous cell carcinoma. He has denied chemo and radiation, but we would still like to fight back this horrible disease. Concrete information would be very much appreciated.
And again, thank you. I now understand more about the dosage etc of this cure.:thanks:

I have been trying to get information on where to obtain seeds and/or the female buds of Indica/Sativa for a couple of months now. I now KNOW a lot about it all, but I still do not know how to obtain any of it. My boyfriend has a very large tumor in his neck, because of squamous cell carcinoma. He has denied chemo and radiation, but we would still like to fight back this horrible disease. Concrete information would be very much appreciated.
And again, thank you. I now understand more about the dosage etc of this cure.:thanks:

You might also explore "Black Salve." Black Salve is all natural, made from a plant named Blood Root, and other herbs. It literally eats the skin cancer to the core and leaves a large hole which will fill in over time, and if you keep it smothered in white salve (not sure what that is made from), then you won't have a scar. If you use Black Salve, follow the safety precautions. Black Salve works over night then you wash it off with peroxide, and continues to root out skin carcinoma in that spot for up to two weeks, at which time the thing should fall off roots and all.
You might also explore "Liposomal Vitamin C, and the benefits of juicing mostly green vegtables."
You might also look at whatever toxins you are being exposed to in your air, food, and water, household and personal products; and eliminate as much of these as humanly possible. Do a detox on a regular basis. Most of these problems take years to develop, and might take months to get rid of.
May you be blessed with healing, and give all credit to YHWH who created these amazing plants for healing.

First off I apologise if this isn't the right thing to post or the right place, but I'm somewhat desperate, I've recently been diagnosed with Bowel Cancer secondaries on the liver and lymph nodes... without chemo they gave me months with chemo maybe 2 years, I've just started 2nd cycle of chemo, obviously I'm scrambling to see what other choices i have if any, I've read so much about Rick Simpson - Hemp Oil my question is as I live in Australia and obviously don't have much time to research grow it and so forth so Can I buy the oil, is it legal and if so where can i buy it, and know it is the GOOD stuff

thank you so much to anyone willing to reply and help me

Re: Updated: Rick Simpson - Cannabis Oil - The Real Medicine, How to Produce and Use

Hi debsgil,

Welcome to :420:!

Certainly understand your health concern's and looking for 'Hemp Oil' on the net. Here is a link on what to expect when purchasing products online. } How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil. Please note also; people with an illness like cancer hear of 'hemp oil', run to a health store, etc., thinking it will kill cancer and the truth is it will NOT! The correct terminology is Concentrated Cannabis Oil. Back in the late 60's it was referred to as 'hash oil' or the lighter concentrates referred to as 'honey oil/blonde oil'. Rick Simpson terms the concentrate 'hemp oil'. Just wanted to give you a heads up that there is a huge difference between 'hemp oil' they sell in stores and on the net and what Rick Simpson calls 'hemp oil'.

The only way you will know if it is legit is from a trusted source. I would recommend having a family member/friend help out in a 'local' search for a strain that is high in CBDs, a strain high in THC and a Indica x Indica strain for sleep. Especially while doing chemo.

Here is a link to a couple of tutorials put together for your specific purpose. } How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil Pay close attention to the 'dosing' tutorial' as this will teach you the correct way to dose properly. I would suggest reading the post and learn what and what not to do.

This is the only way you know that your concentrated cannabis oil is the GOOD STUFF! Also a worthy mention. Do not rush or make panic decisions. Mistakes happen! Also gain knowledge on long term chemo/late stage radiation and understand the side effects. No options now, I understand this. but gives you time to absorb knowledge and get a 'game plan' together for a informative educated decision.

Motoco

clint902,

I hope you've had some luck getting your hands on some oil. Did you know there is a doctor in Cali who is actually using cannabis to CURE cancers of various types by giving patients the fresh juice of 10 raw leaves per day? He's having excellent success. I also want to mention that raw organic bitter apricot seeds that have not been sun dried are fantastic at removing both cancer pain and the cancer itself. I have been using them for years and usually the person's pain is gone completely in a day or two and the cancer is usually gone in 1-2 months, no matter where it is or what stage it's in. Results do vary a bit, or course, but they're safe, cheap and extremely effective for most people. Most of my clients eat 25-30 seeds a day. You can find them many places online, just make sure they are the bitter kind (the sweet ones won't do anything for you except be a nice snack), and that they are raw, organic, and not sun dried (sun drying breaks down the active ingredient). Good Luck in your healing journey.

Re: Updated: Rick Simpson - Cannabis Oil - The Real Medicine, How to Produce and Use

I'm really surprised no one is decarbing their material prior to making the oil.

Hi Lab Rat,

What is the advantage doing a decarb prior to making the concentrate? I've always used Skunk Pharma Lab for my intel and did the decarb last. Thanks

I'm really surprised no one is decarbing their material prior to making the oil.

If you use a thermometer in your oil you will notice that the oil itself never really gets that hot so even if you expose it to high heat. Ethanol evaporates at 168 *F so when the alcohol content is high you can stick it in the oven and it still wont do much because it wont go over that temp. Water 212*F; under normal circumstances you can't take liquids past certain temperatures.

By doing it before you can decarb without other elements getting in the way and not have to worry about burning the oil.

The question is do you want more THC or do you want to get rid of it.

decarb_graph_zps33f82670.jpg

A friend would decarb after as well, he would preheat his oven to 250*F and then turn it off and put in his oil about 3 times for 5 minutes each time.

I asked him if his oven thermostat was correct; he had no idea. I asked how fast his oven cooled or how many degrees he lost in those 5 minutes; he had no idea. I asked him how hot the oil was actually getting; he had no idea. Most of the information out there talks about how to get high and most recommendations are not very scientific either.

According to Run from the cure he gets 2 oz of oil from 1 lb (16 oz) of bud. That's a 12.5% extraction yield which honestly isn't that good. My dad is a chemist and by following his extraction methods I started pulling more and more out of the product. My best yield so far has been 34% although I do have to admit I'm pulling a lot of chlorophyll from the plant so I will be winterizing the alcohol prior to evaporation next time.

Hi Lab Rat,

I have a heavy patient load today, but, I will respond as soon as I can. Yes, you did pull out a lot of chlorophyll and plant wax. Did you do a quick rinse with frozen bud, 0 degrees alcohol? I have no idea why your friend would do a decarb turning the oven on and off? Later on this, TY.

A friend would decarb after as well, he would preheat his oven to 250*F and then turn it off and put in his oil about 3 times for 5 minutes each time.

I asked him if his oven thermostat was correct; he had no idea. I asked how fast his oven cooled or how many degrees he lost in those 5 minutes; he had no idea. I asked him how hot the oil was actually getting; he had no idea. Most of the information out there talks about how to get high and most recommendations are not very scientific either.

According to Run from the cure he gets 2 oz of oil from 1 lb (16 oz) of bud. That's a 12.5% extraction yield which honestly isn't that good. My dad is a chemist and by following his extraction methods I started pulling more and more out of the product. My best yield so far has been 34% although I do have to admit I'm pulling a lot of chlorophyll from the plant so I will be winterizing the alcohol prior to evaporation next time.

According to Run from the cure he gets 2 oz of oil from 1 lb (16 oz) of bud. That's a 12.5% extraction yield which honestly isn't that good.

looking into that 5 gal bucket in the run from the cure video he's not starting with 16 oz of bud.

he's pulling 3.5 gram / oz of product...... respectable for what he's starting with imo. (not all bud)

but confusing just the same from what he says and what i see.

at 32:14 he says 1 lb of hemp bud produces 2 ounces of oil. 16 X 0.125 = 2

[video=youtube_share;aGjC4HReFL0]
[/video]

420 Motoco, the reason I'm getting so much plant matter is that I'm doing a hot extraction. My dad is a chemist and a tanner, he said after WW2 many chemicals used in tannery were quite scarce so they extracted them from different plants and trees. So along I come wanting to do RSO and he starts pulling notes from 50 years ago.

Your best friend in any chemical reaction is time and temperature, you just have to be patient. I use an induction cooktop that gives me precise temperature control. Pulling so much chlorophyll does force me to winterize the alcohol and clean it up more but I still get a higher yield than a cold wash technique.

And considering its still quite illegal here, I wanna get the most for my money.

at 4.38,

my "just buds" dosen't look anything like that

at 32:14 he says 1 lb of hemp bud produces 2 ounces of oil. 16 X 0.125 = 2

[video=youtube_share;aGjC4HReFL0]
[/video]

420 Motoco, the reason I'm getting so much plant matter is that I'm doing a hot extraction. My dad is a chemist and a tanner, he said after WW2 many chemicals used in tannery were quite scarce so they extracted them from different plants and trees. So along I come wanting to do RSO and he starts pulling notes from 50 years ago.

Your best friend in any chemical reaction is time and temperature, you just have to be patient. I use an induction cooktop that gives me precise temperature control. Pulling so much chlorophyll does force me to winterize the alcohol and clean it up more but I still get a higher yield than a cold wash technique.

And considering its still quite illegal here, I wanna get the most for my money.

Right you are, those look like cuttings to me but that's what he says.

I would guess it is nothing more than "guidelines" for a base to start and wouldn't get to caught up with actual yields stated in the video

Rick Simpsons video 'Run from the cure' was edited. A lot of peeps watched the video and base their conclusions off of that. On his Phoenix Tears site he has explained that he uses flowers only. Run From The Cure has a lot of knowledge and a lot of missing detail especially on how to use the oil which was edited also. The 'ridiculous' stuff no one would believe was un-edited even though its all true.

@ Heady; absolutely correct, most everything about cannabis concentrated oil is a guideline until scientific evidence is charted properly. Most everything pertaining to the knowledge of the oil is hands-on on the job training (great way to learn).

@Lab Rat; What you state about the temp of the oil always being cooler than the ambient temperature is correct. In an oven decarb the oil is about 15 degrees cooler than the oven temp. The double boiler method is better as the oil surrounding the cup heats more effectively and does a much more efficient decarboxylation process. You can only pull so much cannabinoids from the flowers. Your process doubles what I've pulled so yes I'm interested and you have my attention. Please explain the 'hot extract' process. Using RS and info off of Skunk Pharms my best pull was 4.5 grams per ounce (Gorilla glue #4). Thanks

Back
Top Bottom