Need venting tip's

ace705

I have a 8'x7'x7' room with a second area next to it measuring 5'x4'x7' for veg and clone's in my basement and i have two a/c 1000w hps light's.
How do i set up my vent system?

There is a poly devider between the two area's and i have a basement window to vent out of in the large area.

The general rule for venting is to suck the hot air off of the cieling and replace it with fresh cool air from below. Think "exhaust high, intake low". You should be able to totally replace a rooms air at least every 5 minutes. I would recommend Can Filters "can 33" carbon filter with their RS-6 inline fan. It moves about 156 CFM with this setup, it's what I run, and i love it. At that rate, with your current room dimensions you would be replacing the air in the room every 3.4 minutes which is good. Make sure to mount the filter high, up by the roof. Connect the inline fan and exhaust it out the window. For fresh air go into the smaller room and cut some 3 inch holes in the Very furthest wall opposite the exhaust side near the floor. This should take care of the smell and temp. If smell is not a worry just go for the fan. Hope this helped....there are many more experienced growers on here who can also help you out. Good luck!!:peace:

I cool mine thru the reflector and have the rooms sealed because of co2 injection but johny blaze has the right of it. I use a 449cfm fan and two oscillating fans

venting_1.JPG

venting_2.JPG

Urdedpal said:
I cool mine thru the reflector and have the rooms sealed because of co2 injection but johny blaze has the right of it. I use a 449cfm fan and two oscillating fans

venting_1.JPG

venting_2.JPG
I like you setup man......similar to mine....but you have the vents in the hood, which is fuckin sweet. One Question, that 90 degree elbow below your filter is that for fresh air???:peace:

Back
Top Bottom