Never get busted, busted corrupt cops in sting

tintala

Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
In Odessa!!
It's called an informant plant. The Odessa narcotics unit illegally compelled an informant to plant drugs on Yolanda Madden. The informant testified in federal court he planted the drugs on her and he passed a polygraph confirming the same. Yolanda also passed a polygraph along with a hair follicle and urine test. Our broken criminal justice system ignored the evidence and railroaded her through court sentencing her to 8 years in prison.

Her father hired KopBusters, a new reality show produced by NeverGetBusted, whereby Barry and Candi along with their detectives set up stings across America to catch crooked Kops.

KopBusters rented a house in Odessa, Texas and began growing two small Christmas trees under a grow light similar to those used for growing marijuana. When faced with a suspected marijuana grow, the police usually use illegal FLIR cameras and/or lie on the search warrant affidavit claiming they have probable cause to raid the house. Instead of conducting a proper investigation which usually leads to no probable cause, the Kops lie on the affidavit claiming a confidential informant saw the plants and/or the police could smell marijuana coming from the suspected house.

The trap was set and less than 24 hours later, the Odessa narcotics unit raided the house only to find KopBuster's attorney waiting under a system of complex gadgetry and spy cameras that streamed online to the KopBuster's secret mobile office nearby.

The attorney was handcuffed and later released when eleven KopBuster detectives arrived with the media in tow to question the illegal raid. The police refused to give KopBusters the search warrant affidavit which is suspected to contain the lies regarding the probable cause.

The team of eleven freedom fighters wore red "Free Yolanda" shirts as they clashed with the police demanding answers for the illegal raid and the drug plant. The police would not comment but later stated they were trying to charge KopBusters with a crime.

It is not illegal to grow plants under a light in your home but it is illegal to lie on an affidavit and plant drugs on a citizen. This operation was the first of its kind in the history of America. Police sometimes have other police investigating their crimes but the American court system has never dealt with a group of citizens stinging the police. Will the police file charges on the team who took down the corrupt cops? We will keep you posted.

Peace, Love and NeverGetBusted

here is the video;

yeah I was so happy when I got this email from BARRY, I was wondering what was going on with this reality show! Now we know! It works! hahaha! Now corrupt cops are shitting that there is this guy going around busting their corrupt asses! lol , very loud.

This is fantastic, thanks for posting.

Let's hope they lose their jobs and that it scares all the rest of the corrupt cops out there shitless, so they quit cheating the system.

Come on cops you know there are violent ciminals out there that you should be chasing.

Quit making up evidence and lying on search warrants just to pump your stats at the expense of passive plant loving people.

The only way this could be better is if they had a main office in every state and had smaller divisions spread out across each state. Then police would stop jumping through the hoops and get things done the right way REAL quick. No longer would swat teams be busting down doors at such an alarming rate looking for plants illegaly. It would take some real police work and investigation which they would hopefully find time consuming and go back to protecting and serving

The only way this could be better is if they had a main office in every state and had smaller divisions spread out across each state. Then police would stop jumping through the hoops and get things done the right way REAL quick. No longer would swat teams be busting down doors at such an alarming rate looking for plants illegaly. It would take some real police work and investigation which they would hopefully find time consuming and go back to protecting and serving

that's a great Idea, i was thinking that too! But at least it's a start.:bong:

Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!
Where can I donate ??

BEE23, well if your serious, you can help by donating to mpp.org for starters if you haven't already. The laws ly between mpp and nevergetbusted IMO. so we can close the gap from each end.

From Jack Herer's blog this morning:
"The Cinderella Affidavit v.s. Barry Cooper

Mark Draughn

You know what would be interesting? If someone---perhaps in response to accusations that a group of cops was framing innocent people---spent months setting up a fake drug house to attract police suspicion. Then, after the police raided the place and found no drugs of any kind, asked to see the sworn search affidavit, so they could check it for accuracy against their own heavily documented activities.

You'd have to be crazy to try something like that. You'd have to want to get in cops' faces and not be afraid of what they'd do to you. You'd have to have a hatred for the drug war verging on madness.

You'd have to be Barry Cooper.

Yes, the madman behind the Never Get Busted Again videos has set up a sting operation to snare a bunch of cops that he believes are responsible for getting an informant to plant dugs on a young woman named Yolanda Madden, who is serving a seven year sentence for possession with intent to distribute.

KopBusters rented a house in Odessa, Texas and began growing two small Christmas trees under a grow light similar to those used for growing marijuana. When faced with a suspected marijuana grow, the police usually use illegal FLIR cameras and/or lie on the search warrant affidavit claiming they have probable cause to raid the house. Instead of conducting a proper investigation which usually leads to no probable cause, the Kops lie on the affidavit claiming a confidential informant saw the plants and/or the police could smell marijuana coming from the suspected house.

The trap was set and less than 24 hours later, the Odessa narcotics unit raided the house only to find KopBuster's attorney waiting under a system of complex gadgetry and spy cameras that streamed online to the KopBuster's secret mobile office nearby.

Although I like Barry Cooper, I've always thought he was a bit of a con artist with a giant ego, and that his Never Get Busted Again video series was mostly a way to turn his background as a narcotics cop into some quick cash.

But damn, if this plays out, I have to admit he's the real deal, and that his giant ego is actually well-earned.

The Cinderella Affidavit v.s. Barry Cooper - Windypundit"

He does have a pretty big ego,
almost as big as Mine :)(BOSEG)(tm)
Must be a Texan Thang :cheesygrinsmiley:

WEll since Barry was an EX-DEA, he aint afraid of confronting cops who are corrupt. We needed someone just like him to confront these cops, ego or not, I don;t think it's about ego, but SO WHAT???? Would anybody rather he go back to being a cop and busting pot users? Or would you rather let him have an ego and bust corrupt cops? I thought this idea was excellent and proves to work. Perhaps a little ego is was the doctor ordered on a particular reality situation such as this.

Man, I wish I had DSL again, I'd love to see that video, but they take literally
hours to download sometimes.

In 1978 I was stopped by the Arizona Highway Patrol, and they planted PC
so they could search the car. My friends were arrested after the search (I was
a passenger) and the car was siezed all for just under 10 grams.

I am very careful what I let cops see (and smell).

- M

I am very careful what I let cops see (and smell).

- M

Apparently probable cause can now be established with nothing more than a good imagination

There needs to be law specifying repercussions when cops get caught making stuff up.

If all that happens is they lose the bust, they'll continue the behavior. If they lose their job and have to serve a little time with bubba and his very friendly cell mates it won't be worth it to them anymore.

this is awesome I hope these cops are all charged with the crimes they have commited. I hope they continue this until the largest organized crime ring we call the police are all in jail.

Finally someone catches em. Sweet! We need this show nationwide. We need to make them afraid to use illegal methods and or fraudulent means as it may be our only protection.

~The only people that ever died from using marijuana are the ones the DEA shot!

Barry is gaining more attention, so, I think more cops who hear about him will think again about busting the med patient who is credible.

Back
Top Bottom