New 3 stage growing box with clone and small veg areas above

Amwikes

Hey all, I am in the process of building my second growing setup. I have out grown my first set up so I tore it down and decided to make a 3 stage growing box to be able to harvest every 4 weeks. The one light I have in the first one is a 12- 100 watt CFL grow light I made using a bathroom vanity light bar and a piece of sheet metal bent into a hood. I am planning to replace it with a 1200 watt led. Will that give me enough coverage area or would it be better to use 2-600 watt led lights? The box area is 3'×4'.

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1696574734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1220243625.jpg

I have finally got the 3rd box framed up and and starting on making the doors to seal the boxes up, I need to get the air circulation system installed and hooked up, but does anyone know how big of a carbon filter I should use to keep odors at a minimum for all three boxes?

This is also my first attempt at a scrog grow and I will hopefully get better the more I try it

Go right ahead man, and if you have ideas you think could make it better let me know, I have researched growing boxes for a long time before I started building this project.

That's pretty impressive Amwikes. When I read grow box I was thinking something the size of a stove, that thing is pretty cool.

Go right ahead man, and if you have ideas you think could make it better let me know, I have researched growing boxes for a long time before I started building this project.

I was thinking a stealth convert in my garage with a false wall but wanna keep heat down sound down and the smell so gonna have a hard read and think b4 I go ahead looking forward to watching them grow I also have a journel going in grow journal in progress

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom