New around here

High Grade UK

Hi everyone as the title suggests im new around here.

I have lurked around the forum for some time learning so much along the way!!

I now feel its time to introduce myself properly (I feel like I know quite a few of you already) and hopefully bring something to the party myself.

I live in the uk where the law does not approve of my passion/hobby, Im no commercial grower purely grow for my own needs so I've finally decided that screw it!! Im extremly proud of what i produce already, im sure with the help of you guys ill learn loads more with the sole intention of perfecting the art of growing true high grade!!!

I enjoy variety. different strains, grow technics, mediums, space, training, lights, nutes, concentrates, hash extractions and pretty much anything else that takes my fancy.

I apologise now for any grammar or spelling mistakes its really not my strong point lol.

Hope everyone's having a nice chilled Sunday.

Ill roll another one and have a think about what im going to kick start a journal with.

Im rocking a 4x4 orca tent 1000w gavita pro, evolution temp and humidity controller monitoring intake, exhaust and heater now its getting cold.

Im pretty much running a perpetual garden at the min so not sure where to begin with that.

I have the means to set up a smaller 600x1200x1800 tent for that i have a 600w at the wall Helios pro cob led.

Hummmmmmm ill roll one up and think about.

Thanks everyone cant wait to get this show on he road seems like a lovely community sprit around here and an endless supply very useful info!!!!

Much love

High Grade UK

Back
Top Bottom