New cuttings/ clones growing guide help

topdogger69

i usually buy my cuttings already rooted but i want to take my own cuttings and clone myself.. the trouble is i no how to clone the basic way and have had succesful girls from them.. the problem is my girls are due to be turned in 4 days so i need to take my cuttings before then..is there any way i can take my cuttings and root them without them growing to ridicolous size while my other girls are flowering which means they will be sat there for around 8 weeks.. or is this not possible.. my girls are currently under 2 600w hps for there flowering and that means all i have spare is a 400w hps light.. i was wondering if i kept that light at least 40 inches away from the cuttings would they survive and how would i make them last 8 weeks... sorry if this sounds like a mess but i am fairly new to clones and usually when i have helped clone in the past after 15 days we just pot and away to grow...any help is appreciated please as this is the dilema i face......thankyou

You MUST get the clones prior to blooming!!!!
REVERTING THEM AFTER BLOOMING IS IFFY!! had 1 sucess out of 4 loses in reverting to veg.
just put them under a 24watt T5 light. or florscent light, keep buls few inches away from the tops.
if they out grow UR area, just cut them back!. thats all. pruning them after 6 weeks will encourage branching. not a bad thing! :)
Slag

Back
Top Bottom